Letter to a friend

Liras - Lost City
Liras - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Off-Topic Discussion
Hey guys.

I have a little problem. My internet is broken and I can't go online. Please could anybody write a letter (ingame) to a friend of mine? Her name is Sollace and shes on the Lost City Server. Just write everthing is ok and i'll be back in a few days and I love her.

Please its really important that she knows everythink is ok with me. I dont want that shes worring about me.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I pay 10k coins for the one who will did it.
Post edited by Liras - Lost City on

Comments

• Sanshiru - Lost City
    Sanshiru - Lost City Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    lol and now that person gets spammed with hundreds of ingame mails cause everyone wants those 10k lmao
    nice prank xD
    .: Being able to read and think at the same time is an advantage :.
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Maybe it's not a prank? Maybe Liras is a bit of a low-watt bulb?

Well, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you have no way to contact "her" aside from in game.. otherwise you woulda just done so.. so basically I'd suggest you just come back in a few days with some awesome story about why you couldn't come online. Something involving pirates maybe. Or unicorns.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • Deusaeterna - Sanctuary
    Deusaeterna - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    My internet is broken and I can't go online.

no internet + ability to make this post = ?
  • Sanshiru - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    obvioudly he got a connection otherwise he woulnd't be able to post here lol so yea nice prank. plus as stated in my first post. everyone gonna spam her now xD
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    He likely posted this from someone else's computer. However, he can't just install PWI on that, so he can't go on to tell her himself. Perfectly possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sanshiru - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    well since he said he loves her i am very sure he doesn't just rely on a game to stay in touch with her, at least not if he uses common sense. actually i thought the mods would not allow stuff like that cause everyone can just write things like that and have other users they dislike being spammed ingame.

PS: oh yea there is this one guy i know ingame named xyz and my internet is down currently, can you please let him know that i will be back in a few days and that i love him? thanks in advance!
  • Liras - Lost City
    Liras - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    My Internet connection at my home is still down. I'm on the school computer.

And I dont know her in real life, its just a ingame romance. Bettween our characters, you know? So has anybody told her? I hope my Internet works today, couldn't test it yet.