Skills not working?

Options
Kyoubi - Lost City
Kyoubi - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Archer
Uhh yeah so I have this problem a LOT. I'll be kiting some mob, and then all of a sudden I can't attack. I'm running around clicking every attack and skill I have without anything happen. I have to stand stil and mash the normal attack button, giving the mob enough time to run up and rip a chunk outta my health.

And even right now, I'm killing scorpians... and I can't anymore. Idk why. My attacks aren't working. The buttons aren't responding to hotkey presses or clicks. I can't fight anything.

Wtf is going on?? T___T
Post edited by Kyoubi - Lost City on

Comments

• Enoteca - Sanctuary
    Enoteca - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Are you out of mana?
    Are you using attacks that require chi?

If you're out of mana, you won't be able to use the attacks. Meditate, use a MP charm, or use mana pots to regain it.

If you are using attacks that require chi, and you don't have enough than you can't use the attacks.
    Chi is the gold bar under your HP, MP, and exp bars by your name. It filles up by using attacks that don't require chi.

If it's not either of the two, than I don't know...
  • Kyoubi - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Nah man, I'm talking about even normal attacks. And I have 1k+ arrows.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    perhaps you need to repair your weapon?
  • Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    lmao it happened to me too its becuase your weapon is out of endurance b:thanksb:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
    "When life gives you arrows give them back ", Divine_Demon b:sin
  • nightyne
    nightyne Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Habit.....sell unwanted ...repair all...every time.
  • Kyoubi - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Guys... come on. I'm not stupid, the icon appears when you need weapon repair, and I do so after pretty much every quest. And I was able to attack again a few minutes afterwords.
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Let me introduce you to your good old friend... LAG. Yes, you still can move around, but none of your skills would work.
  • Vestamona - Lost City
    Vestamona - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    If you attack with a power that's still on cooldown, you will stop shooting regular arrows.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    It's just some kind of lag. You won't actually be lagging, it's just the skills being jammed somehow. I've had it quite a few times and I don't think there's anything you can do about it but keep running or something else which will work defensively.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.