I need help

Options
duchialeader
duchialeader Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Im stuck in the quest. Its called something like leap of faith or something. Can someone explain how to do it? My jumps just dont reach and ive been doing it all day.
Post edited by duchialeader on

Comments

• andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nightyne
    nightyne Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I never did that quest could not be bothered.
  • Jahlynn - Sanctuary
    Jahlynn - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    nightyne wrote: »
    I never did that quest could not be bothered.

Some really nice guy carried me up there with wings b:cute

Jahlynn
  • nightyne
    nightyne Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Thats a good idea. The whiles of a woman hey ?
  • Esteban801 - Sanctuary
    Esteban801 - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I did that quest when I reached 30 b:surrender
  • saraheve
    saraheve Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    im not sure im new to this site but good luck i hope that you find what your looking for b:shy
  • Pharse - Heavens Tear
    Pharse - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    First of all, there is a leap quest for each type of char...well that isn't true completely. There is one for humans, one for elves, and one for the other class (sorry don't know what they are called...animals?)

It is very helpful if you say which one you are as we will be better able to help you.

I assume you are human as that is the hardest one. You really just need to time your jumps correctly. You can walk way out on the edge of the rock, you don't need to run at it. Jump and wait until you are falling and about lvl with the height you started the jump. Then jump again while you are falling. You should hit the roof and be good. Practice until you have it down and then go get the quest.

If you are a barb or veno then it is easy enough to get up on the bridge from the right side of it.

If you are a cleric and you are asking this...then log off the game. You have no business playing. The game is much smarter than you are and you didn't read that you can fly at lvl 1.