Fighting Back

jackstryder
jackstryder Posts: 26 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
Whenever I'm attacked by a player I click on them and try to fight back the same way I would with a mob, but nothing happens.
Is there something I need to switch on so I can defend myself.

I'm a wizard currently at lvl 48.
Post edited by jackstryder on

Comments

• Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You probably have the PK protection on.

Click on the shield icon near your minimap, the one to the right of the boutique. Turn off whichever protections you want.

If you want to keep the protections on, you can also hold Ctrl whenever you want to attack / use a spell on the said attacker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jackstryder
    jackstryder Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Thanks. That was the problem.
  • ShadowDrag - Lost City
    ShadowDrag - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Whenever I'm attacked by a player I click on them and try to fight back the same way I would with a mob, but nothing happens.
    Is there something I need to switch on so I can defend myself.

I'm a wizard currently at lvl 48.

um....if ur a 48 wiz..u better not attack back, then u get pink nameds, then the kill u then u may lose items, mages have 2 low def and life to attack back unless ur like 70+ or gettign attacked by sum1 30 lvs lower then u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shonindayo - Lost City
    Shonindayo - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    At lvl 48, any items lost are pretty easy to replace. You move through gear so fast anyway that it doesn't even really matter. Its not like ur sitting on loads of +molds. If you have anything of extreme value that you will be using for a LONG time...get it bound. If its a weapon ur trashing in a few levels, or armor, who cares. Just make sure you keep some money in the bank for emergencies.