Noob's questions... Please help...

athenian
athenian Posts: 23 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Guys, can someone explain what fb or FB is? I see the threads here are full of this fb... fb19, fb29... fb59 quest etc... what is this all about?
And
Since you are helpfull and spend some of your time posting here, please, could someone explain what the most used abbreviations mean? For example what are the DQs ? LOl
Can someone build a list with these abbreviations ? all noobs will appreciate it this...

Remember... some of this stuf you think it's self-explanatory, it's unknown words and meanings for noobs like me... and believe me, I want so much to play this game !!!
Post edited by athenian on

Comments

• CyberMagix - Heavens Tear
    CyberMagix - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Im sure the sticky have such information but for your sake i explain to you yea?
    FB-it just means dungeon.
    The number after that is the level which you receive said quest to complete the dungeon.
    DQs-Dragon quest items. It is used for dragon quests(Duh) or you can npc it for money. It drops from mobs.
    Well i really cant think of any other abbreviations..
    okay maybe this
    TW-Territory Wars. Where guilds declare war on other guilds or mobs and beat the **** out of each other in order to either safeguard their land for another week or to gain a territory.
    TT-Twilight Temple. A lvl 60 dungeon of sorts. Materials makes awesome greeny weapon.
    Mold-A sort of blueprint to make legendary weapons.
    Tabs-Given to the person who needed the FB quests(Call of Duty). Gives the party exp and rep.

Thats it i think=)
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    FB's are dungeons. The number indicates the lvl at which you get the main quest for that dungeon.
    There's a list of abbreviations stickied on Beginner's Guide forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • athenian
    athenian Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    thank you both guys you are quite helpful !!! (sorry for the late responce, i was away untill 2 days ago..)
    By the way, what is the 90HH (or is it 60HH) ?
  • andracil
    edited February 2009
    That's Twilight Temple (Holy Hall in Malaysian version, hence the abbreviation). It's a lvl 60+ dungeon where you can farm materials for high grade weapons and armor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I thought FB meant "iron tablet"?

Of course you use them in dungeons, and each kind of tablet has its own special dungeon, but I am sure I remember reading something about how FB really meant the tablets themselves.
  • andracil
    edited February 2009
    Fairly sure it's "Fu Ben", dungeon in korean.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yeoseongi - Sanctuary
    Yeoseongi - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Fuben is not Korean, I believe it is Chinese. I can attest to the Korean because I live in Korea and can read Korean. It uses an alphabet just like English. Can't help on the Chinese since it uses pictograms which I can't read. b:chuckle
  • Glacierfairy - Sanctuary
    Glacierfairy - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Fu ben is indeed the Chinese term for dungeon in PWI. It literally means "copy" or "duplicate" in Chinese.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]