Help plz i am new ^^

safdsag
safdsag Posts: 4 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
Hi
I just started to know this game one hour ago xD
Now i am downloading the gameclient and i registered already.
But i have some questions:
First of all how much different servers do exist and how crowded are they.
I wanted to start an archer char what do u think about it?
What is the highest lvl u can get.
On which server should i join?
What do i have to do when i logged in?^^
Can i join gildes or uniones?

Thank you for all good answers.
Post edited by safdsag on

Comments

• Allerick - Heavens Tear
    Allerick - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I can answer a few of your questions. I'm new as well.

Make a bunch of characters to start with maybe, and see which you might like best. Veno's were recommended to me as my first toon, as they are the cheapest to maintain, and can solo so well. Archers rocks, so if you make one of those, you will have fun too.

I've made one of every class so far, and I like things about them all to be honest.

There is 3 servers, 2 of them are PVE with an option to PVP, and the other one is strictly PVP only. All of them seem to have a decent population, so no real worries there.

Yes you can join guilds

When you log in, you will get to make your first toon, which is a blast in this game, due to the awesome character creator in this game. Then just do a few of the quests you first find, and get to know the area some, and how the game works. Explore everything, it's fun! =D

Highest level, I think is in the 100's so you'll be busy for a long time hehe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • safdsag
    edited January 2009
    Thx u helped me really much.
  • safdsag
    edited January 2009
    ok one more question :
    are there any unique monsters which only spawn all few hours and which have much much more hp?
  • Allerick - Heavens Tear
    Allerick - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Yes there is rare mob spawns that only appear every so many hours. You see people here on the forums talking about rare pets for Veno's here all over the place. As far as Boss mobs go, yes there is those too, but I think they are mainly found in dungeons. I've only been playing a couple days myself, so I've not seen any of those yet.
    b:chuckle

This really is a pretty cool game. I played EQ2 for about 5 years, I never did like WoW. But something about this game has really captured my interest. Hope you'll find it fun too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • safdsag
    edited January 2009
    I played Silkroad Online for two years but i am going to stop it now because of too much botters and too crowded servers...
  • Monochrom - Sanctuary
    Monochrom - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Silkroad won't come near to Perfect World b:laugh

Well, there are pretty much bosses / elite-monster (call it whatever you want) directly in the world map. Be friendly to everyone, otherwise you won't have a chance to get through the game :P Teamplay is highly recommended ^^
    And don't get confused by the "PVP" at the Lost City server, you can do PvP's in Heaven's Tear and Sanctuary too ofcourse. The only difference is that you can kill everyone you see in Lost City, without asking for PvP.