Mages

winxclub
winxclub Posts: 2 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Suggestion Box
Hey PWI I am a wizard lvl 49 almost 50 :D And I belive that mages should get Portal Magic like the ability to teleport other players and ones self to different towns or cities to be more convient to players. Yes yes i know that the teleport master is suppose to tleport you to different towns and things but lookat this what if you ere in a lvl 100 area said thought uh oh i gotts to go make dinner but you dont wanna log of in such a dangerous place. our the town would be to far to walk to BUT BAM a mage thank goodness. I can get a portal to Archosaur im so glad i dont hvae ot log in such a dangerous plce!!!!!!!Basically mages with tele magic would make PWI more popular because tons of people would here about (portal magic) and would be like thats cool i wanan make a mage 2 it would make instances much faster cuse more wizards and the job would lessen on the cleric 3rd mages could also charge for ports cheaper then the teleport master which would make players more HAPPY! So portal magic is a good thing it would even make PWI more popular b:pleased I also thing that mages should be able to get elementals such as fire water ice earth crystal lightning ect cuse in all the other games we have that but not such a vast amount and thats just a common atritbute to wizards
Post edited by winxclub on

Comments

• Szhira - Sanctuary
    Szhira - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Or you can just use your town portal spell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheTot - Heavens Tear
    TheTot - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Or you can just use your town portal spell.
    The town portal spell is no where near the same thing she is talking about. She wants to open like a magical door that squad members could use and walk through for a certain period of time, so they can shop in the city, and make it back through the door to whereever it was opened before it closes.
  • Kusaku - Lost City
    Kusaku - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Sounds like fun to me ^^
    So for my bad spelling ^^
    CUTE THINGS ><
    Dieing with style and skill since 1989

Frav Qoute :
    "Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."
  • andrew810
    andrew810 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    yea i think that this is a brilliant idea and that the folks at PWI should seriously consider adding it to the game.
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    That will be better to clerics, it supose that clerics re support calss(i say it supose bcause can made atack cleric) and that skill u say sounds more like a support skill ^^

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
  • SnipingBow - Heavens Tear
    SnipingBow - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i would say yes but it reminds me of a game called maple story and it got way boring. everybody was begging for it and you were like OMG SHUT UP ABOUT IT QUIT BUGGING ME so good idea but also bad
    Resistance is futile. So resist.
  • Loxin - Lost City
    Loxin - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    It would be a nice addition, but perhaps an aspect that can be over looked for now. If it is added the game would get boring way fast.
    altho this feature would be great if they expand the world more, which would bring me to my next point.

altho this may be a bit sensational:
    Perfect world is not necessarily a complete "world" yet.
    This more like a small continent that is connected by small towns.
    now what is, suddenly, the world got BIGGER.
    land routes, that WILL take mounts to pass, not these cites that are so close together. It could open up other merchants and services. like Map salesmen that offer usable WayPoints. More so, it could add more to world travel and adventure.
    Having hidden features through out a huge land scape. hidden locations. hidden merchants and such.

I think after all that, this Skill would be most helpful.
    (also, It could also be used for a scroll item, *a feature im vouching for*)
  • AbaraiRenji_ - Heavens Tear
    AbaraiRenji_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    that would be good + to game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "maybe one day u will make it.. but the day aint today"
  • Tryangle - Lost City
    Tryangle - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I disagree...this would make PvP absolute BS. You kill someone, a mage in their guild instantly teleports the entire guild to the nearest town, and you're screwed.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I disagree...this would make PvP absolute BS. You kill someone, a mage in their guild instantly teleports the entire guild to the nearest town, and you're screwed.

make it not work in combat mode... just like duels
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    make it not work in combat mode... just like duels
    What'd be the point in teleporting someone else in a duel?
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh