Expanding the pet bag

ShiraAburame - Heavens Tear
ShiraAburame - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Venomancer
Is there any way of doing this other than the CS items? Also, this stupid quest to gather hay is...well, it's not making me very happy, especially when people will only sell the hay for a ripoff price of 10k. If the only other way is to go to the CS, then can someone please tell me the exchange rate from dollars to gold or whatever the CS "money" is. I'm on a bit of a budget and I don't want to have to skip my rent this month.
Post edited by ShiraAburame - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    The only way to increase the size of your pet bag is the hay quest or the cash shop.

Conversion rate:

1 USD = 100 ZEN
    100 ZEN = 100 Silver = 1 Gold
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • cyrann
    cyrann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I have some quest to get a cage or something, but i don't know where that is, i took it instead of the hay. I couldn't find the answer on the databases but where do i get the cage for it?
  • ShiraAburame - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    The only way to increase the size of your pet bag is the hay quest or the cash shop.

Conversion rate:

1 USD = 100 ZEN
    100 ZEN = 100 Silver = 1 Gold

Thank you for this. I suppose I'll have to just figure something out.

cyrann: The cage is the CS item. I've seen a few on sale in player shops here and there, but expect to pay upwards of 150k if you decide to take that route.
  • Sigr - Heavens Tear
    Sigr - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    People do sell it for 2-3k, but it's not really needed before hitting Archosaur, and by then the level 22(lvl?) rhinodrakes drop it at ~5% (>.<), and later the Antelope Pups drop it at a much higher rate. The first two quests for mats are Hay and Fruit. After that it's probably cages only, but I don't know for sure.
    Lament of a Hybrid Veno: Where oh where did my spirit go? b:sad

I hate ranged mobs. b:angry

I <3 my cactopod. b:pleased
  • cyrann
    cyrann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    oh, I see. /thank you ^.^
  • Zerikita - Heavens Tear
    Zerikita - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I waited til level 30 to get the hay from antelopes because the rhinodrake spawns outside of archosaur are always crowded. Plus, it only took me about an hour and a half to get 20 hay( got lucky). Just find yourself a decent spawn point and kill them.
    b:laughb:chuckleb:pleasedb:thanksb:cuteb:victory
  • Tailpuff - Heavens Tear
    Tailpuff - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    don't even bother getting fruit.. with 50 fruit ur better of selling them for 5k each and buy the cage which is cheaper (like 180k) or get it with your own real money.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I got the hay, I got the fruit, I saw that I needed 100 fungus, said forget it and bought a cage.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Sigr - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    I got the hay, I got the fruit, I saw that I needed 100 fungus, said forget it and bought a cage.

100 fungus? I've heard of grindfests, but that's ridiculous.

• MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    fungus are actually really easy to come by, but it's mostly from lvl 75+ mobs like the dragonmaid.
  • chickenwingling
    chickenwingling Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Stupid question - which npcs activate that? I already completed the Hay part... but hmm the same npc only has the "cage" under her quest list
  • Sigr - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Stupid question - which npcs activate that? I already completed the Hay part... but hmm the same npc only has the "cage" under her quest list

The next material gathering quest shouldn't open up until you hit the next bracket.

• ShiraAburame - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    100 fungus? I've heard of grindfests, but that's ridiculous.

You think that's bad? There's a quest on another game that tells you to gather 250 of a single drop that only drops from three specific monsters with around a 10% drop rate of it. Not fun at all.