Balrogs Recruiting on Heavens Tear

Bauglir - Heavens Tear
Bauglir - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Guild Banter
Hey all. Just want to say we are looking for level 30+ players serious about the game but fun and helpful to fill our lvl one guild. pm me to join. You can also PM

Anfauglir
Baugs_wife
Sibyl
MissEbil
Sector
Hox
Arianna_Ivy
Selendis

or leave a post here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Bauglir - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Bauglir - Heavens Tear
    Bauglir - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Just a lil bump. Balrogs still recruiting looking to move up with serious players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sibyl - Heavens Tear
    Sibyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Guess what Balrogz has some new 50+ members. Why? Because a whole bunch of us from SentinelS who were ticked with the way the guild was heading, left and went to Balrogz. What does this mean for you, prospective guildie? It means access to some higher leveled players who are quite willing to help. We will soon be a lvl 2 faction and then the recruitment shall commence, so leave a reply if you're interested and we'll see if we can get you in. You can also check out our website- http://balrogz.bbster.net/
    Thanks for you time ^^
    b:victoryb:bye
    Level 74 before genies showed up o.o
  • Tailpuff - Heavens Tear
    Tailpuff - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Wish u guys good luck :P, hopefully u guys will get it sort out with everyone :)
  • Sibyl - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Wish u guys good luck :P, hopefully u guys will get it sort out with everyone :)

Thanks ^^
    b:thanks
  • Sibyl - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    GUESS WHAT? Balrogz is now a lvl 2 faction!!!! That means we can have 100 members now. We are far from full so why don't you leave a message if you want to join. Come on, it'll be amazering!!!! Oh, and you can sign up on our forums. If you want you can get MissEbil to make you a signature even, (though you may have to bribe her a bit).
    Some restrictions apply- must be lvl 18+ to join, not a felon, mature, and not have a predisposition towards maliciousness
  • Sibyl - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Just a heads-up. On our forums we hold contests. Our current contest is "Who can post the funniest screenshot?". So why not join and take part in all the fun?
  • Sibyl - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    I thought I should give this thread a bump..... so.... *bump*

Also, our higher leveled members (me included) are doing TT runs to collect mats for the guild. That way when you hit lvl 60, you can get your own TT weapon. Some restrictions may apply to this, however.

We also have guild events including- Find ze Baug (our leader) and Sibyl's Ninja Trivia (I'll randomly ask a trivia question- answer and you will be rewarded). So, come and enjoy what we believe is going to be one of the best guilds on Heaven's Tear.

Thanks for reading ^^ b:pleased
  • Sibyl - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    *bump*
    b:mischievous
  • Sibyl - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Balrogz just has had a major influx of new members! We only have two spots left in the guild b:sad. But!! We plan on clearing out our inactive members, so you still have a chance to join one amazering guild! b:flower b:cool
  • Sibyl - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    An update for you all ^^. Bauglir, our amazing leader, has now added some guild requirements to our forum in the Welcome section. If you're interested in joining, why not check it out? balrogz.bbster.net
  • Sibyl - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Attention, due to Bauglir believing he is not active enough to suite the guild-- we have a new leader and director!!! Congratz to our new leader MissEbil and our new director Hox! Baug is now an executor and Baugs_wife has moved down to a marshal. We're still the same Rogz but with improvements! Join Now! b:laugh
  • Agrar - Heavens Tear
    Agrar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You sure do post alot, dontchya sibyl? *toodles, i gotta figure that out*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to ForsakenX for my sig!

"Life is not quite as scary when you have a best friend"- Calvin
    Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia- The fear of long words
    "A friend is the greatest treasure in life" - Some guy I don't know the name of
    Im a guy, and i like pink, and boys are confusing, and i understand girls, and i've played with dolls, so what?
  • Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear
    Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I swear, this thread is annoying, look, if nobody is interested, stop bumping. lol im bringing this up with this post, oh well