More Things to do...

kev7o2
kev7o2 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Suggestion Box
I know runescape had horrible graphics but it was fun because it always had something new to do...

somethings i would suggest that are similar are:

1) Fishing - (catch and cook your own food/make money)
2) Castle Wars - (similar to capture the flag)
3) Moderators - (Purpose of moderators was the ability to mute players from chat which disabled them from talking temporarily sometimes permanantly if breaking rules also banned bots)
4) Fight Pits - (Where PvP action can take place without losing things to other players but gathering enough points to get some prizes)
5) Duel Arena - (Duel for fun! or Duel with by Staking items! or Cash)
6) Male Venos
7) Drop the new EtherSaga game...(Some people switch over to that game = Less people to play with = boring/leads to quitting) [Focusing and improving one great game will draw more players in as they will hear about it and will have classic players from the beginning]

*Basically all i do in this game is grind, its not bad but gets boring at times.
Post edited by kev7o2 on

Comments

• Deusaeterna - Sanctuary
    Deusaeterna - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    1) Fishing = manufacturing
    2) Castle Wars = Territory Wars
    3) Moderators = The GMs
    4) Fight Pits = The Arena if they ever get it working
    5) Duel Arena = same
    6) Male Venos = Not gonna happen because of the mythology this game is based on
    7) Drop the new EtherSaga game - it is already starting the closed beta. Doubt they will stop it now
  • kev7o2
    kev7o2 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    lol the things you compared the topics i chose to are really different you'd have to try both games to see the difference
  • sinistervii
    sinistervii Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    6) Male Venos = Not gonna happen because of the mythology this game is based on

Venomancers doesn't belong to any mythology. Sprites do. And they certainly were not female only. I looked up chinese mythology...They never mention anything about these sprites appearing as females only, they only state "Mostly appearing as a young seductive female" or something like that.