Real Cash Spent

13»

Comments

• WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I spent quite a bit, over half a G . ^__^ but its been supporting my faction and getting my bro his battle pets lol.. other then that i wouldnt have spent much at all. Don't plan an spending anymore for a looonngg.. time. I think i'm going to enjoy the simple pleasures of grinding now. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • Sulphor - Sanctuary
    Sulphor - Sanctuary Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    swgs wrote: »
    I have spent $50 on mount, safe/inv extension stone so far, but have no plan to spend more beside charms unless something like housing comes out. I do not have problem to spend $30/$40 a month on any game, but F2P game is different than P2P game. In P2P game, no one can get advantage by spending more, how good you are in game entirely depends on how much time you spend and how good you are at gaming . But in this game and most other F2P game, there is no way you can compete with those big money spender if you cannot over spend them or at least spend a amount close to what they have spent unless they are really bad at gaming (99.99% of them are actually better gamer than most of us). I know a lots of player may not believe this, but please tell me how can you win a battle with a player at same level but has a full set of +8 armors with beautiful shards in every piece of them? But F2P game did took advantage of older player off in some degree, if a new player willing to spend money and time, they can catch up older player much easier than in P2P games.

From what I've seen, PW isnae bad for that issue.
    Gold bein' very cheap w/ the ingame currency, anyone has access to the cs. I could afford to get gold from AH before I was even lvl10. Other games have it a lot more severe, where usin' cs is the only reliable way to make the money to afford to massive expense of the cs currency, and any of the cs items, and in some games as well, the cs items can be built unfairly (essential items in the cs, which make cs users unbelievably OP, compared to PW where almost all the cs stuff is fair, and relatively balanced).
  • bolvork
    bolvork Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I dunno, I was a bit curious myself on how much money I was going to end up spending being a newb here myself. Been researching the game a while now. Watched a bunch of you tube videos on it, looked fun. Was wondering what to expect in my Perfect World future as far as total $$$ spent I guess, which is a natural pondering for someone new to the game.
    IGN: Slitt
  • Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    In three months of playing, I have spent about the same as I take home for four or five hours of work. At that, I think I probably have less invested in this game than a lot of people who think they are playing for free. You pay with your time or you pay with your money - whichever is easier for you to invest. The fact there is a choice makes everybody better off.
  • Temerayn - Sanctuary
    Temerayn - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I haven't spent any of my own money yet I'm afraid. Unemployed students don't really have money to spend. Once I find work I'm sure I'll be spending about $25 a month at least if not $50.

I have cash shop items right now. I'm on my second gold hp charm, I've got two near full sets of fashion (I'm missing two pairs of gloves and a pair of shoes to have technical full sets) and a mount. All have been given to me by good friends. b:victory

I certainly plan on doing my own part to support PWI's economy and do some to repay the kindness of the friends in my faction who've been so generous to me.