Lure guards??

Tazuki - Lost City
Tazuki - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
So today ive heard ppl saying dat players r luring guard to archo center and guards atking both npc and players and is dat even possible??b:shocked first it was boss and now the npc b:dirty game is getting more and more interesting
Post edited by Tazuki - Lost City on

Comments

• BKcHatrred - Sanctuary
    BKcHatrred - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    it is possible.
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Would be interesting to see...
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I think what ppl are doing considering what you said is a "Red" name person flies near the gaurd enough to kite the gaurd but far enough avoid being 'one shoted' by the gaurd and takes the gaurd to another "Red" named person nearby to get killed. I dont know if thats possible but I have messed with those gaurds before in "Red" name. I guess it happens alot in Lost City considering it is a PvP server, must have a lot of "Red" names near gaurds that can be kited to kill them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I have died while afking red named at the west banker, so I guess its possible that people lure guards to red names. Imo this should be just as bannable as luring bosses into safezone's!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Tazuki - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    wow... i guess ill try it then b:laugh but ppl were saying they atk both red and white named players b:dirty time to clean archo from its kitty shops b:chuckle
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    wow... i guess ill try it then b:laugh but ppl were saying they atk both red and white named players b:dirty time to clean archo from its kitty shops b:chuckle

Gaurds only attack Infamous People. lol.. i'm on a pve server ^__^ see we're not as carebear as you guys think. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    It is possible to lure the guards into Archosaur, and then as a result they kill red names. But the last person I know of that did that got banned for awhile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tazuki - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    why would they ban it? i dun think its illegal they only say luring mobs to sz is illegal not NPCs b:laughb:chuckle
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Shame it's bannable, imagine taking a guard through archosaur and destroying all those red RQ/BL in stalls, afk and at dailies b:dirty

Some CQ would be harmed but their sacrifice would be for the greater lulz.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    what happens is someone will turn pink, then kite the guard for a minute (can do on mounts easy) and return white named. the guard then continues to follow, and when he hit shows 'resist' over the guys name. from this you can tell who's responcible for luring. i've seen it done a number of times already, but never from anyone worth reportting.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Baby pets + red.

But it's more difficult. No clue of the specifics, just saw someone doing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    what happens is someone will turn pink, then kite the guard for a minute (can do on mounts easy) and return white named. the guard then continues to follow, and when he hit shows 'resist' over the guys name. from this you can tell who's responcible for luring. i've seen it done a number of times already, but never from anyone worth reportting.

Plus when you do that, if a cleric heals you they get heal agro and the guards attack them.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    http://i39.tinypic.com/2nbhgdx.jpg

It was confusing to say the least. All I saw was this guard following one guy around and spamming damagefail (No Effect x1000)
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Tazuki - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    ummmm...guards dont atk pink named ppl, they only atk red named ones. i always hit guards to get chi b:surrender