hi Im New And i want to know which Server I Should Start On

varkez
varkez Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
The Topic says most of it :D but really i want a server not too empty but theres a chance to Become One Of The Best :D

So Which One Should i start on?
Post edited by varkez on

Comments

• Kalador - Heavens Tear
    Kalador - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    First of all, Hello and welcome to the game!

I recently started also, as far as I'm aware this is how the servers break down

Heavens Tear = PvE (also the first PvE server created)
    Lost City = PvP (says it all)
    Sanctuary = PvE (the second PvE server created)

I chose heavens tear due to it's high population and mainly because I found a faction I liked, so depending on what your playing for, any of the servers are fine, not really much difference in my experience between the two PvE servers atleast.

try them all, good luck and again, welcome to the game b:pleased
  • varkez
    edited January 2009
    ty but do you know a guild/faction Called Final Light? they moved here from another MMORPG :)
  • Kalador - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    I'm not too sure to be honest, you could try this section of the forum, maybe ask around?
  • varkez
    edited January 2009
    thank you very much for the Directory :D and i started on HT i hope to see ingame :D
  • Kalador - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    varkez wrote: »
    thank you very much for the Directory :D and i started on HT i hope to see ingame :D

Don't be afraid to throw me a wave, or ask for help.

IGN = kalador, Kaylum
  • Varkez - Heavens Tear
    Varkez - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    quick question .... Cant you Switch Between the game and other apps? (i.e Firefox) i switch with Alt+Tab but when i switch back to the game i can use the WASD but when i try to click something it switches back to the other App... Any Tips/Info? or should i ticket this?
  • Kalador - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    quick question .... Cant you Switch Between the game and other apps? (i.e Firefox) i switch with Alt+Tab but when i switch back to the game i can use the WASD but when i try to click something it switches back to the other App... Any Tips/Info? or should i ticket this?

Not too sure on this either, never experienced it before, try posting in here first, see if you can find the answers you are looking for.
  • Kelovar - Heavens Tear
    Kelovar - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Try playing in windowed mobe to switch easily. I play in windowed mode, but at nearly full screen size, keeping my taskbar visible for firefox, msn, etc. and I have no problem switching.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Through the darkest of nights, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor

Thanks ForsakenX for the sig *_*