-Lost City- Guild Ranking n Rep Rankings.. Just a thought

Youngin - Lost City
Youngin - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
As mentioned in the topic title, just a thought. However, would be just another interesting bid of information.

From what I heard thus far about guilds (i.e. Lost City Server), it goes:
1) Conqueror
2) GuardianZ/BloodLust
3) RageQuit

in every aspect of the term guild (i.e. TW, PvP, HH, Structure, etc).

Though, RageQuit will be removed out of the list within a couple of weeks due to their management (mainly their leader: Pandora) of insufficient leadership and coordination of the guild. They've lost numerous members, and are going to lose more, just like they're losing more land.

Definitely, looking forward on the other guilds to step up and stand up for themselves on the TW map.

As for the reputation rankings, it's just to see who actually is pursuing the journey to get awesome rank gear. So far, from what I heard, it goes:

1) Image - BloodLust - 93 Archer with approx 19k rep
2) HM_Volluto - Conqueror - 85 Cleric with approx 14k rep
3) Takaru - Conqueror - 89 Blademaster with approx 10.5k rep

and the one feature of Rank 5 (10k rep) = 2% Crit, +90 HP, +70 Mag and Phy Attack Ring = AMAZING!!

So just another bid of interesting information to feed the forum readers as well as the moderators.

Good night! b:sleep b:sleep b:sleep b:sleep
Post edited by Youngin - Lost City on

Comments

• Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    They got me beat by a long shot >_< only 6.1k Rep here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hm_volluto - Lost City
    Hm_volluto - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    lol, at least you got me beaten with the levels
    <-- only lvl 85 =(
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i dont think GM will take this request seriously when your topic intentionally lay the groundworks for a serious flame war.
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    O.o its not a request, or am I reading your post wrong. It's just information for the general public. Besides, in my honest opinion, it looks accurate. To some, it may not and yeah, its a flame bait topic, however, everyone has control over that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Youngin - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    i dont think GM will take this request seriously when your topic intentionally lay the groundworks for a serious flame war.

If you read the topic title as well as my opening, it clearly indicates it's just a thought, and I've always mentioned it's from what I've heard. Have not said these were facts.

You trying to state that I'm intentionally trying to cause a flame war?
    Why, so serious?
    b:questionb:questionb:questionb:question

Others do have their opinions and such, it's just in my opinion that a good portion of the server agrees with my thread.
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    maybe your right, looked like a request on first glance since that would be the only accurate way to make these rankings.

since its an informal ranking then i dont think the guild info is correct.
    in every aspect of the term guild (i.e. TW, PvP, HH, Structure, etc).

I dont see how BLT and GZ are considered equals here. In TW their strength may be equal, but in pvp, hh, lvls GZ falls behind.
    Though, RageQuit will be removed out of the list within a couple of weeks due to their management (mainly their leader: Pandora) of insufficient leadership and coordination of the guild. They've lost numerous members, and are going to lose more, just like they're losing more land.

quite biased. but since RQ 'will be removed out of the list' which guild in your opinion will be stronger then RQ in a few weeks?
  • Youngin - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    On second thought, yea GZ looks like it's behind on those aspects.

Also, maybe biased, but if you think it's not credible to believe that RageQuit is falling apart, do tell your reasoning.

And, for the guild that's "going to replace RQ", that's upto the numerous guilds out there in the server to make or break fame for themselves.

Btw, your mage has hot eyes.
  • Otorien - Lost City
    Otorien - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    This thread is fail. I'll fix it.

Guild Ranking
    1)KandyLand
    2)KandyLand
    3)KandyLand
    ....> more KandyLand!
    100)OMD
  • Dudusk - Lost City
    Dudusk - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    This thread is fail. I'll fix it.

Guild Ranking
    1)KandyLand
    2)KandyLand
    3)KandyLand
    ....> more KandyLand!
    100)OMD

Everyone in kandyland can be one shotted so maybe its the one shotted guild?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    nope kandyland is def the biggest factor guild on lc atm
  • Otorien - Lost City
    Otorien - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Everyone in kandyland can be one shotted so maybe its the one shotted guild?

No.

Speaking of the one shotted guild, anyone see that WC from Amour saying to join a guild that isn't full of one shots? Since when was the RageQuit Executor recruiting people for KandyLand?

I don't underst- OMG she was talking about RQ wasn't she? Hahahahahahahaha...
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    RageQuit actually has pretty good leadership. Being the most hated guild on the server and whatnot, they've done a damn good job.

@ Reputation Rankings

Holy ****. o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    RageQuit actually has pretty good leadership. Being the most hated guild on the server and whatnot, they've done a damn good job.

@ Reputation Rankings

Holy ****. o_o

Image actually reached 20k yesterday b:embarrass
    . . . . . .
  • Hm_volluto - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Yea, Image's ahead of me by a longshot, but he is 8 levels ahead of me (i.e. 40m+ exp) thus at the rate I'm going, I'd beat his rep by his level, but looks like he'll continue to play crazy hours every day so that's not going to happen =)
  • Dudusk - Lost City
    Dudusk - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You Guys Get rep from fbs only?
  • Hm_volluto - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Pretty much, yea.
    Speaking of which, take me to your fb 59.