Cleric Skills

Teny - Heavens Tear
Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Cleric
I'm getting closer to level 59/60, and I'm getting really curious.

Are the skills like... Metal Mastery worth getting?

There's Razor Feathers and Siren's Kiss, they are AoE attacks but I'm not sure if they're worth investing points in to.
My Siren's Kiss is at level 1, I didn't even bother to get Razor Feathers, what do you think? Are these skills worthwhile to level up? Theoretically I could get them both to level 10, are they any good or would it be better to wait until level 59 and just focus on tempest?
Post edited by Teny - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Dark_Arbnger - Lost City
    Dark_Arbnger - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    you shouldnt level up sirens kill or razor feathers seeing as tempest is the best aoe the cleric has, yes it uses 2 sparks but the damage is amazing at high levels

for clerics that dont get alot of help and have to solo quests, grind a lot or have to damage deal when there is another cleric in the party metal mastery is a must, you should save it for a few levels because the 2% at a time isnt real noticeable but the fact that you get that extra damage is the best.

i level metal mastery 3 levels at a time so i see a big boost in damage, seeing as im a hybric cleric (support / attack) and yes it dose work if you micro manage your skills and learn how to use your class. this is my third cleric and by far my best, damage and healing wise.

get metal mastery to max asap you wont regret it as with tempest, later on when you have surplus spirit youcan get your other aoe's but tempest will out range and out damage them all.

if anyone needs further help on this just message me

~BloodLusT FTW!!!~
  • SATII - Lost City
    SATII - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Razor feathers is a must eventually. It's a very powerful AOE that's more reliable than Tempest because of the 0 spark cost.

Siren's Kiss is useless unless you plan to solo AOE, then it's a must.

Metal mastery is a must. Period.
  • Psynopsis - Heavens Tear
    Psynopsis - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Seriously, it depends on your cleric build. If you're going for Full-Attack, listen to those guys from the LC server.

If you're going as a support cleric build - don't get either of them.
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    if u ask me
    the razor feathers is a good aoe beause it's your only aoe doing phys dmg
    usually i never use that one tho, i prefer using sires kiss , the reason is because sirens kiss also stuns ad sirens kiss has low channeling time
    altho my sirens kiss is at lvl 2 r so because most of the damage is from your mag attack and not skill lvl

and yes metal mastery at max
    ~~When there's life,There will be death~~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Missy_kathie - Sanctuary
    Missy_kathie - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Everyone is saying a different thing, because it depends on your bliud... I have razors feathers and i was going to get "kiss" but alot of ppl say its not worth getting? :p so i guess not..b:cute
    *ChicknFlick*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Whoa serious necro.

I love seeing high levels asking questions from when they were lowbies, it's cute b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    Lenyel - Harshlands Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Omg, epic necro! A lvl 101 asking about what skill worth to train at lvl 59! b:cuteb:chuckle
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Great quotes from this thread:
    Are the skills like... Metal Mastery worth getting?
    ~BloodLusT FTW!!!~

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yeah, I doubt he still needs an answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.