Archadia Recruiting lvl 30+ Active

Hadarac - Heavens Tear
Hadarac - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Guild Banter
Archadia
Wonderful Guild on Heaven's Tear

We are looking for lvl 30+ players who are actively lvling up and playing PW. We will be participating in Territory Wars soon and we provide our members with arrows, potions, weapons, and any other neccessities you may need.

Also, Archadia has a guild bank of millions in it and it is open to anyone who wishes to use it.

We are looking for clerics mainly, but if you are a different class that wants to join you may.

If you are interested, pm any of the following in-game:

Wolfrunner

Hadarac <--you can PM me on this forum or in-game.

Another note: You may also leave a reply on this thread and I will add you in the faction.

We are growing by the minute and can't wait to take over territories!

Regards,
Hadarac
Post edited by Hadarac - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    Bioturn - Heavens Tear Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I was wondering when you would get around to remaking this thread.

And seriously, it's been a whole week, get to level 30, will ya? I'm getting impatient.
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Chill with me on Twitter: twitter.com/Bioturn

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Please play nice kids.

Thanks. b:victory
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Now now, I always play nice. He just seems to like to make arrogant claims of people he has never had a chance to get to know, nor given them the chance to get to know himself. Those are some of the worst people, I believe.
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Please everyone. I don't want this thread to be locked again. This thread that I made is a legit Guild advertisement and I am serious about it. Please Bioturn, don't ruin it for me.

Regards,

Hadarac
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    This thread is not breaking any rules. Don't ruin it by restarting the previous one. It's a fresh start, and he even ditched the titles. Quit complaining.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    thanks for supporting me Amiris. And yes I have ditched the countless titles. This thread is only to advertise my guild. You guys can talk about other things just don't break any rules and make the GMs close this thread again.

Thanks

Hadarac
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Ah nice Hadarac good to see you are making a faction seriously curious tho
    what is your goal and aspiration? please don't say PW dominance LOL
    and if you need help PM me in game b:victory
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    My goal is actually to help anyone who needs it and be an active helper in PW. I also do want to take over all of PW but that wont be for a while. Sure I'll PM you in the game if I need any help. I also will give people money if they want, and weapons if they need it. so Mysticlifex r u in a guild? If you're not, you'll be welcome to join Archadia.

Thanks

Hadarac
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    I'm sorry, I'm not sure what happened to my earlier post, whether I did post it or was just too spaced out and didn't post it, but I have a hard time leaving things unsaid that should be said, though you know it from the past thread.

In your first post on here, the only feeling I get from it is that you are just buying people with promises of riches, whether in coin or item, which isn't an honest thing to do at all.

• Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    But I am keeping those promises. My members have all access to weapons and money. You would too if you joined Bioturn.

Regards,

Hadarac
    edited January 2009
    Yeah Bioturn give this guy a chance you never know he seems really dedicated to what his doing and his not c0cky an admitted ruling PW won't be for a long time and Hadarac I am In a faction but if something happens I'll look you up but you always seem to be offline =/ anyway thought you should know Im mysticfear lol
    Im just nicer to people when I play cleric... It's a cleric thing
    by the way you really should start leveling atleast to level 30 then you can do crazy stone once a day then you can level without being very active at all...
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Sorry, it's just there is a problem with his method of obtaining new members that is why I won't ever give him a chance.

You may be able to buy people, but you can't buy friends, or a guild that feels like a family.

• Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    sorry for what I am about to say now, but Bioturn it is because of you this thread will reach its downfall. You provoke me into saying stuff about you and then it leads to a huge argument. Instead, now, I am just going to ignore you and all of your posts to protect my guild. Thanks for the help Mysticfear. So are both of your characters in a guild? If you need any money, weapons, help (not like I can kill any tough monsters), just PM me.

I haven't been on for a while cuz I have homework and other stuff but I'll be active again in a week or two.

Please Mysticfear, can you tell your friends and see if they are interested in joining? Lvl 20+ is fine. But if they are cleric and are active, then any lvl is fine.

Thanks

Hadarac
  • theshazzbot
    theshazzbot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Bioturn, please. Let Hadarac be. Homeslice is playing by the rules and there's no reason to undermine his guild recruitment efforts at every waking moment.

Hadarac is good peoples. He likes puppies and sunshine and is environmentally considerate as he recycles all glassware and corn silk fibers. This makes him golden in my eyes.

Can't we all get along?
    Remember, posting on these forums is not a right - It's a PRIVILEGE!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thus the ShazzBot has spoken...
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    I don't mean to force you into any arguments. I just want you to clarify exactly why you go about buying other people into your guild, then using the natural form of asking and being asked to join for the type of person you are, not whether you are rich or poor?

And I take no offense to any of what you said. I know I can be a bit too over the top when it comes to things I find are wrong.

• Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Bioturn, please. Let Hadarac be. Homeslice is playing by the rules and there's no reason to undermine his guild recruitment efforts at every waking moment.

Hadarac is good peoples. He likes puppies and sunshine and is environmentally considerate as he recycles all glassware and corn silk fibers. This makes him golden in my eyes.

Can't we all get along?

Hab-it-y what? I didn't quite understand that one bit. Could you put it in terms that don't sound so cutesy ghetto?

Yes, I did in fact say it. Cutesy ghetto.

• Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Um.. thanks Shazz even though I dont' understand what you said. Now as for you Bioturn. I want you to give all your questions that you have about my guild. Ex. How I am getting money, when will I be in a TW, how do I plan to succeed... etc. Okay? I will answer them all no matter how tedious and then I want you to give yoru response.

Thanks

Hadarac
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    I don't really have any questions along those lines. Actually, my only question I really have, because how you get the money, whether spending real life money on items in the in game store to sell, or other options, does not matter to me, my only question is:
    "Why do you decide to buy people into your guild, instead of asking people to join, and being asked by people to join, your guild?"
    If you can give an actual reason that can make buying people to join your guild a good thing, then I will decide to not bother with this any more. If not, then I will still say that your method of buying people into your guild is wrong, demoralizing, and cheap among any line of recruitment.

edited January 2009
    Honestly Bioturn leave Hadarac be and go level yourself.
    If I see anyone looking for a guild that fits this description Ill tell them to pm you.. cya around
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Well, I've taken a slight break from the game, to play Edited. I got 3 months for christmas, so I decided to play it out for the whole time, then come back to PW.

• Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    why is the game edited? I don't understand... So Bioturn I am just going to ignore you and get on with my guild. But first, the reason that I am giving people money is to create an incentive for them to succeed. What I have learned is that people do something better if they get a reward at the end. Giving them money, weapons, potions, and other stuff will get them motivated to fight and be active in PW. Get it now?

Thanks

Hadarac
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    But you are giving them the reward before they even join your guild? What kind of reasoning is that? That would be like a job giving you the money, before you even do the work. They are just hoping that you will give them the work they want, but really, with being given the reward beforehand, what reason is there to stay?

I'm sorry, but this is just a fail. This fails worse than our last president, even. And that is a tough task to accomplish.

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I apologize I forgot to post after editing Bioturns post. The reason I edited is that it is not allowed due to the forumrules to discuss other mmos on these forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    I apologize I forgot to post after editing Bioturns post. The reason I edited is that it is not allowed due to the forumrules to discuss other mmos on these forums.
    Now see, that is quite a surprise. I would not expect PW staff to be so stingy as to not allow any talk of other MMORPG's on the market. I mean, for real, wow.

And for the record, as with my motto, I know for a fact that WoW is one of the worst MMORPG's ever created, and has only reached such numbers due to the popularity of it's prior strategy game's of the same series title.
    I have my own nickname for WoW. World of Horse *Bleep*

• Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Please don't talk about this in my thread. Go take it somewhere else because I don't to hear about why you hate other MMOs okay?? Now I am asking you nicely so please don't say anything against me or I will report it. If you would like to help me get members for my guild then okay.

Thanks

Hadarac
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Well, needless to say, one thing is certain. You are devoted when you aim at something.

edited January 2009
    b:angry Stop runining Hardaracs THREAD!! b:angry
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Do you not realize that I just gave him some praise for one good part about him?

• Sajra - Lost City
    Sajra - Lost City Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Bioturn, let me put this in terms even you can understand: Shut... the hell... up!
    How many people does it take? Like 3 mods 1 future mod (hi Amiris) and a few gm's already told you that in their nice ways, so stop!!!
    BTW, alot of already successful guilds give out rez scroll and/or charms to help out the members.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Forsaken Sigs

Sajra - Level 31 - Hell Archer.
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Thanks Sajra. So can anyone get clerics to join my faction? I am in dire need.