New Born faction for Adults only, age +20

Vaugh - Lost City
Vaugh - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Guild Banter
Hey!

Wanna play with people around your own age instead of all these 14-15 year old drama queens out there? I have more fun with ppl around my own age so I started up the faction Dr3am. The goal is to create a mature faction, with a great social atmosphere. But also later on, have some fun in game with territories and pvp.

Its a serious project and we got our own teamspeak server, and website (www.SweetDr3am.com)

So if you wanna play with other adults, that are working for thier living, and take the game for just evening fun, you should join Dr3am. PM Vaugh or Dorotka in game.

To join Dr3am, you need to be atleast 20 years old.
Post edited by Vaugh - Lost City on

Comments

• Sanshiru - Lost City
    Sanshiru - Lost City Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    erm. how do you determine whether someone is 20 or not? have them send their IDs to you? plus.. being 20+ doesn't really mean being mature.. i've met 13 years old who were way more mature than 30 years old..
    .: Being able to read and think at the same time is an advantage :.
  • Vaugh - Lost City
    Vaugh - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I knew that question would come up, every shout I make thers atleast 1-2 ppl asking that.

And I have an answere for you: I ask them thier age, they may lie sure, but by setting age +20 we are also set up standard on how mature they should atleast to be. So what if a 14 year old pulls it of and act like 25 year old, he still fits into the mature profile we want. And if an 30 year old acting really imature, he/she is ofc out of the faction. So its very simple