Problem with NPC

SoftCookie - Sanctuary
SoftCookie - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
Hi. I`m at lvl 39 ... and have to complete my fb39 ... but when i go to celestial elder to get my quest ... it gives me the quest ... but no tabs :( What`s wrong ? I have the quest but i can`t activate the pillars without the tabs in inventory :( What can i do ?
Post edited by SoftCookie - Sanctuary on

Comments

• TatsuMitsuki - Sanctuary
    TatsuMitsuki - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    There is nothing wrong with the NPC. Try killing yourself, that might work b:victory

edit: sorry my bad i missread and thought you meant spiritual cultivation v.v
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I would first double check my inventory to make sure that I had some empty space and that I had not had my tablet drop in some place where I had not noticed. You can also bring a friend and try to go into that dungeon and start call to duty to see for sure that you do not have your ticket (and then trash that quest to get your tablet back).

If I was satisfied by my double checking, I think I would open a support ticket if i were you.

(You can click on big "Perfect World" banner on top of forums, and then on the "Customer Support" link on the left side of their home page, and then you should see a "Ticketing System" link.)

[But andracil's advice about checking other NPCs in heaven's tear also sounds good to me!]
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I think it's a different NPC you get the tab from...check all the NPC's at Heaven's Tear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoftCookie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    i double checked ... nothing ... i got the quest to kill all 3 bosses ... but no tabs ... i can`t activate the pillars ...
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I did a little research and unfortunately, they are both given from the same NPC. Celestial Elder (472, 567) should have 2 quests for you;

Evil Force (the quest to actually kill the 3 FB39 bosses)
    Call to Duty: Phantom (instant completing quest rewarding the 3 tablets)

My 1st advice, is to make sure the elder doesnt have the second quest for you, since many assume that the tabs are given is a supply item for the quest to kill the 3 bosses, rather then as a seperate quest. If that quest simply isnt there, but you got Evil Force, try relogging (if you havent after all this time) that often clears quest advancement bugs. After that, submit a ticket, because both quests should be available once the requirements are met, which are identical for both, thereby it shouldnt be possible for only 1 to be available. Since you're level 39, the only other way i know this to happen doesnt apply to you (Tab quest is 39-60, FB quest is 39+, and I once know someone who waited and out levelled the tab quest before doing an FB).

I hope support and ticketting can help if none of the above does, cause it seems somehow stuck/glitched.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    If you're absolutely sure you can't get the tabs, and have checked your inventory and bank to see if you had already obtained them, send a ticket to support here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoftCookie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Thanks for your help. I submitted a support ticket and now waiting for an aswer :).
  • Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    but i think cultivation need be finished before u get tab's so i think u just need die to continue cultivation but if u died already and finished it then i dunno :)
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    but i think cultivation need be finished before u get tab's so i think u just need die to continue cultivation but if u died already and finished it then i dunno :)

Culti also has to be completed to get the FB quest to kill the bosses. The OP obtained that quest, the tabs should be given at that same time.