where is the best spot>............?????

Ioulia - Sanctuary
Ioulia - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
where is the best spot with mobs 55-65 lvl that drops a lot of dq for grinding.................i mean ......from lvl 55-65 which mobs drop more dq stuff??? and what do u guys think.....whats the best way to make fast money?thnx and please answer me
Post edited by Ioulia - Sanctuary on

Comments

• andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Foxwing Supremes / Vampiric Nightstalkers are likely your best bet. Look them up on www.pwdatabase.com/pwi if you need their location.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gonzu - Heavens Tear
    Gonzu - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    where is the best spot with mobs 55-65 lvl that drops a lot of dq for grinding.................i mean ......from lvl 55-65 which mobs drop more dq stuff??? and what do u guys think.....whats the best way to make fast money?thnx and please answer me

Use the wikis and RobSoft for info on that.

You want to make fast money?

Trick some high levelled players into that you are a cute girl that fancies them.
  • Swifti - Heavens Tear
    Swifti - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i grinded at vipion revolutionaries(west of city of misfortune) at your level. imo theyre better than foxwing supremes in terms of drops but i switched to foxies once i got my tt60 wep for the far superior xp
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    while ur at it, know any place an 82 barb should be solo grinding? xD (not solo aoe, boat is tiring)
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Use the wikis and RobSoft for info on that.

You want to make fast money?

Trick some high levelled players into that you are a cute girl that fancies them.

Is it too late for me to try that...
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Gonzu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Is it too late for me to try that...

b:chuckle

• Gonzu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    while ur at it, know any place an 82 barb should be solo grinding? xD (not solo aoe, boat is tiring)

Why don't you go to that place with the lava and stuff south of Thousand Streams?

Or if you want a challenge you could try the level 108 mobs in the desert.
  • swiftlikeafox
    swiftlikeafox Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited January 2009

Definatly foxwing supremes, not only do they have a good droprate for dq items, they're also abundant, close to all the starter cities, and non-aggro(only the ones hovering over the starter cities).... you can have a nice easy relaxed day of grinding and making money without ever having to set foot out of Lost City...... I will warn ya though, they will make you lazy, once you've outleveled them you'll have a hard time convincing yourslef to travel clean across the map to grind on some mobs closer to your level.