What Race/Class

Options
drizztz
drizztz Posts: 9 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Okay another question..what Race/Class would you guys and girls out there recommend??
Post edited by drizztz on

Comments

• Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    every class has it's strenghts and weaknesses...

just pick the one you like most^^
    I chose the venomancer because I like it's looks and I like pet classes.

you could just browse through the class sections and read a little about every class :)
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • nightyne
    nightyne Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You have 8 slots...try them all and see which one you like the best.
  • drizztz
    edited January 2009
    Options
    alright thanks ....it takes awhile for my downloading which is wack..but nice friendly forums going on =)
  • drizztz
    edited January 2009
    Options
    and so each class has differ pets?? humm i might go veno or clc thanx...=}
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    awww no^^

only venomancer can have pets for fighting. the other classes can have baby pets which are just following you without doing anything.

winged elves can already fly at lvl 1, which is nice, too^^

I've never played the human classes.
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    humans don't really start off with anything special
    but we do get flying swords at level thirty :D

but yeah thats about it
    but i like humans
    they have the classic original classes basically
    Warrior(BladeMaster) and a Wizard
  • drizztz
    edited January 2009
    Options
    elves?? what you mean elf? that a clc?? sorry if i b soundin stupid i jus tryin to learn lol....i like elves alot i always like books n movies about dark elves moon elves and stuff lol
  • gah12
    gah12 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    drizztz wrote: »
    elves?? what you mean elf? that a clc?? sorry if i b soundin stupid i jus tryin to learn lol....i like elves alot i always like books n movies about dark elves moon elves and stuff lol

your name was a dead givaway...
    anyway, the elves are pretty fun, yes, he/she meant elf, wing elf to be specific, the only real difference between elves in PW and elves in other fantasy settings are that we get wings sticking out our ears and that we can fly!
    anyway again, I'll recommend cleric, its probably not my place to suggest anything, since I'm level 6, but so far, its been incredibly fun, you get the advantages of any other healing class in MMO's (being wanted in parties, being able to heal yourself...) plus you get nice damaging spells, so you can solo or party rather well.
  • drizztz
    edited January 2009
    Options
    gah12 wrote: »
    your name was a dead givaway...
    anyway, the elves are pretty fun, yes, he/she meant elf, wing elf to be specific, the only real difference between elves in PW and elves in other fantasy settings are that we get wings sticking out our ears and that we can fly!
    anyway again, I'll recommend cleric, its probably not my place to suggest anything, since I'm level 6, but so far, its been incredibly fun, you get the advantages of any other healing class in MMO's (being wanted in parties, being able to heal yourself...) plus you get nice damaging spells, so you can solo or party rather well.
    lol thankx can i add you in game ?? and how do i go and do that? to add you Gah12?
  • gah12
    gah12 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    go to the public relations button in the bottom right corner of the in-game screen (looks like a line of people, hover over it and it should say public relations) and click it. then click the friends button (two hands), and it has somewhere where you can write in a name and an add button to add them as a friend. Add me if you want, in-game my user is Marett