Getting A riding Pet?

CaiHuyen - Heavens Tear
CaiHuyen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
I just got to level 23 and I wanted a riding pet to ride on

So how and where can I get a riding pet at?

Something like a horse ( white ) or tiger

I saw 2 black horse in a shop but its for like 2mil and that is just way too much for me, it's only my 4th day playing

So if anyone could give me a mini tutorial on how I can get a riding pet for cheap or something, that'd be nice
Post edited by CaiHuyen - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Aedril - Sanctuary
    Aedril - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Unfortunately, it will take around 2m minimum to get a mount you can use at your level. Your only other alternative is to pay $20 USD towards purchasing zen.

If you can wait until level 40, you can reduce the amount you pay for a mount in half to around 1m.

If you really want a riding pet, buy 20 cash shop gold either via zen/USD or through the gold trading option of the auctioneer using in game coin, then buy a level 40 mount (either panther or bear) as well as the spur to reduce the min level to ride on it from 40 to 20.
  • mj821
    mj821 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ok, this is completely irrelivent but does anyone know how to tern animal form im a level 8 barbarian and i cant tern animal form someone please help!
  • ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver
    ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    hijacking a thread is not a good start. so don't hijack threads in future! tut tut.

go look in the quest guides for untamed 1 - 19 quests. pretty sure you have to do the level 9 cultivation quest (gold one) before you can get the trueform skill

search is your friend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]