HT PK events

Options
Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Etherblade (West)
just thinking of starting daily/ weekly pk events to liven the server up, pk will be for fun, bring your own angels, dont QQ about getting killed, sign up here =o
Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Stickygreen - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    this event would be overrun by RoC and we all know it. at least half of the guild is gonna sign up for that. lol.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    thats fine, i love a challenge, im assuming ur signing up then clunker?

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    This is a great idea Sticky. Forget the sign ups though, I mean are you gonna take attendance, lol. Why dont you just post some times and places. Then we can just WC it when it starts. I would suggest somewhere a descent way away from a safe zone. To many people like to hide in those. And please for gods sakes dont make it in SP that place is the worst.

Anyway Im in, and for Clunker I hope the whole guild shows up, atleast then other people will come too. Looking forward to it Sticky again good idea.
    edited January 2009
    Options
    one thing we can do is just do a big party vs party pk kinda thing
    get 6 members, show up at the spot, and just start pking.itd probably be somewhere south of lost city

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh wow, I wish I could be there just to see the aftermath.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
    edited January 2009
    Options
    me and nemo willl be last 2 standing, well... i dunnno.... ill be using nemo as a meat shield 8D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh wow, I wish I could be there just to see the aftermath.

if you took half the time you spend trolling HT forums and dedicated it to grinding you would've been 9x by now.

i mean how insecure are you ffs lolllllllllllllllllllll
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    This is a great idea Sticky. Forget the sign ups though, I mean are you gonna take attendance, lol. Why dont you just post some times and places. Then we can just WC it when it starts. I would suggest somewhere a descent way away from a safe zone. To many people like to hide in those. And please for gods sakes dont make it in SP that place is the worst.

Anyway Im in, and for Clunker I hope the whole guild shows up, atleast then other people will come too. Looking forward to it Sticky again good idea.

If not Secret Passage then how about the Cave of Sadistic Glee...XD
    I like pie
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    if you took half the time you spend trolling HT forums and dedicated it to grinding you would've been 9x by now.

i mean how insecure are you ffs lolllllllllllllllllllll

Awww I think he's a little annoyed.

Trolling is a fun break from grinding. If I used grinding as a break from grinding then I'd get bored of PW.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Awww I think he's a little annoyed.

Trolling is a fun break from grinding. If I used grinding as a break from grinding then I'd get bored of PW.

not rly.

it's just hilarious seeing the "73" next to your name. does your guild even let you into tw?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tres - Lost City
    Tres - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle Getting harder and harder for 85 and under to go for TW in Conq b:pleased soon will most likely only be 90+ b:sad I shouldn't have quit for 3 months b:surrender
    Previous Character: Tres_Iqus 95 MG
    Current Character: Tres Cleric (See level above)
    Conqueror
  • ballsy
    ballsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    not rly.

it's just hilarious seeing the "73" next to your name. does your guild even let you into tw?

Mua's pretty pro.
    She was online both times Conq captured a lvl 2 territory I heard.
    edited January 2009
    Options
    i must be pretty pro then also, cause ive been on both times my guild took a tier 2 territory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    not rly.

Not that I'd care if they didn't, but yeah. The "funny" thing about a phoenix is that it makes it pretty easy to kill non-WBs up to 10 levels + b:victory

But enough about me! Pking in Heaven's Tear eh? You sure you're not cooking up a batch of QQ and a side order of loldrama?
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • VioleTam - Heavens Tear
    VioleTam - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Not that I'd care if they didn't, but yeah. The "funny" thing about a phoenix is that it makes it pretty easy to kill non-WBs up to 10 levels + b:victory

Are you saying you play the game just to grind and brag about the server you play in? Wow, I wish I viewed things as simple as you. It must make you feel pro to be playing in Lost City. Maybe I should make a lvl 1 character in Lost City just to have bragging rights, but sadly it doesn't work the same way for me. Well, whatever makes you happy man.
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    how about a pk event in an area where people cant hug safe zone ?b:victory
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
  • Faustinna - Heavens Tear
    Faustinna - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Every single thread that has anything to do with pvp, but not on LC, here comes Nerd rage..i mean mua.

"OmG tea party qq pew pew"

"You cant pvp on anything but my server noobs!!"

"pvp pvp pvp pvp pvp I is pvp LC is pvp you no pvp pew pew raaawr"

Pretty much quotted everything mua has to say in any post. You can just skip over his posts from now on. If you see a post by mua, assume it's something to do with tea parties, pew pewing, pvp, being elite, and plenty of other nerd rage material.

Cool idea on the pvp event sticky b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Are you saying you play the game just to grind and brag about the server you play in? Wow, I wish I viewed things as simple as you. It must make you feel pro to be playing in Lost City. Maybe I should make a lvl 1 character in Lost City just to have bragging rights, but sadly it doesn't work the same way for me. Well, whatever makes you happy man.

I don't remember saying that? Can you read?
    Every single thread that has anything to do with pvp, but not on LC, here comes Nerd rage..i mean mua.

"OmG tea party qq pew pew"

"You cant pvp on anything but my server noobs!!"

"pvp pvp pvp pvp pvp I is pvp LC is pvp you no pvp pew pew raaawr"

Pretty much quotted everything mua has to say in any post. You can just skip over his posts from now on. If you see a post by mua, assume it's something to do with tea parties, pew pewing, pvp, being elite, and plenty of other nerd rage material.

Cool idea on the pvp event sticky b:victory

Another Carebear who can't read. I asked sticky about drama in HT but I guess you guys are kinda butthurt. Congratulations on your fail, I didn't even have to troll and I still got a laugh out of this thread.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • marisol
    marisol Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

ROFLMAO- then Mua goes right behind you to prove the theory. b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Pk Event? Omfg Lol.
  • VioleTam - Heavens Tear
    VioleTam - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I don't remember saying that? Can you read?

First of all, it was a question. Secondly, it's pretty much implied. Dumbass.
    Congratulations on your fail, I didn't even have to troll and I still got a laugh out of this thread.

Sounds like you don't even know what a troll is. Do you have some sort of psychological laughing disorder? Even if I put myself in your situation, I couldn't find anything from this thread that was actually worth laughing at.
    edited January 2009
    Options
    idk why this post is getting lol'ed at by lost city. see, us HT players can get together and pk each other without getting butthurt if we get owned. i pk with my own friends, even my guildies some times. since this isnt a pvp server, im trying to set up a nice gvgvg pk event.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lazyluna - Heavens Tear
    Lazyluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Keep up the good work, Sticky.

@Starang: My dear lord, all this is is a nice attempt to bring some more PK into our server. FFS, get over yourself. Sheesh. Do you really have nothing better to do than hang in a PvE forum and pounce when there is nothing to pounce on?
    b:bye RETIRED
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    First of all, it was a question. Secondly, it's pretty much implied. Dumbass.

Sounds like you don't even know what a troll is. Do you have some sort of psychological laughing disorder? Even if I put myself in your situation, I couldn't find anything from this thread that was actually worth laughing at.
    Keep finding implications. Im on miji ATM so I cant be bothered to reply in more detail b:bye
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You know, at the risk of being attacked, I don't think Mua's first post was meant as a troll. In my eyes it's a simple expression of his love for slaughter. Why do I see it this way? Because I don't have pent up hate for the guy.

Just a thought... b:shutup
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You know, at the risk of being attacked, I don't think Mua's first post was meant as a troll. In my eyes it's a simple expression of his love for slaughter. Why do I see it this way? Because I don't have pent up hate for the guy.

Just a thought... b:shutup

You don't have pent up hate for me b:shocked

[/Trolling]
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You don't have pent up hate for me b:shocked

[/Trolling]

No, no I don't. b:shocked

Your sense of humor reminds me of my father's, so it doesn't bother me. Someone says something stupid, you say something equally stupid in return. I tend to be that way IRL but people misunderstand too much on forums for me to use it. It ruins my fun for me. I'm too tired by the time I get on the computer to enjoy a good bicker.
  • Immortality - Heavens Tear
    Immortality - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    lol pk event.....just pm me ill get u a pk event............................
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    No, no I don't. b:shocked

Your sense of humor reminds me of my father's, so it doesn't bother me. Someone says something stupid, you say something equally stupid in return. I tend to be that way IRL but people misunderstand too much on forums for me to use it. It ruins my fun for me. I'm too tired by the time I get on the computer to enjoy a good bicker.

I see what you mean. It's funnier on the forums though because the wrong sentence in the right place can cause an unbelievable amount of anger/crying/butthurt/etc.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Djkinetic - Heavens Tear
    Djkinetic - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    PK Event Where!!!! I'm the first one there b:chuckleb:pleased