H E L P , safe extention stone?

Options
Walkingeagle - Sanctuary
Walkingeagle - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
b:cry I bought the safe and inventory extentions stone. The banker extended my inventory but not my safe. The stone says to goto the banker. The quest says to goto the inventory manager or something, but it also show 0/1 stones. Its in my inventory. I went to her and still nothing. Do you have to be a certain lev or something? If so, it should be stated on the stones description.
Post edited by Walkingeagle - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    think you need to upgrade them 3 times with the dq quests first
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walkingeagle - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Sorry, im kinda new to this game. I'm used to other games where you buy something from the cash shop and you can use it. what do you mean upgrade it? The stone its self? DQ? Dragon quest, right?where do I get a dragon quest? Im a lev 14 Venomancer. This is just confusing. It said nothing about upgrading or DQ in the stones description. If I buy it I figure I can use it.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    What Sticky said is incorrect. The safe extension quest has two options, either you can collect Dragon quest items (dropped from monsters) or the Safe extension stone. If you have the stone, simply talk to the Banker, select Worries of the banker, then choose to give him a Stone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I tried that. he took my inv stone and the quest dissapeared. I got my inv exspansion but now the only quest he gives me is the "ten million note". I sent in a ticket. I hope they can get it working for me. The stone is still in my inventory, taking up space when I was trying to get more. I have never played a game with such little storage space.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Have you tried scrolling down the inventory?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Yes, I can use my inventory expansion. There is a scroll bar there. there isnt as scroll bar in my safe and I still have the safe stone. I just cant get the quest needed to turn it in I guess. b:sad
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Just so others know, you have to trash the free expansion quest then chose it again. Make sure you chose finding the stone and not materials. Support was quick to reply. Thx for the quick help b:pleased
  • bigwes360
    bigwes360 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    where do u get the stone at?
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    It's a cash shop item.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • indrago
    indrago Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Ok, I figured that trashing part out for myself, but now I can't reactivate the quest for the materials.
    Is that gone for good or will it pop up again later?
    Thanks in advance, for any help.
    When life gives you lemons...throw them back at those SOB's!!