GMs' WHAT R U GOING TO DO ABOUT SECRET PASSAGE

beelee
beelee Posts: 9 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
I am sick of people always PKing lowbies in secret passage. We are trying to do our FB 29 and quests in there, but cant b/c people (mainly RQ) are always PKing. I thought the GMs' were gonna do something about this!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by beelee on

Comments

• Aryetta - Lost City
    Aryetta - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I don't think theyre going to do anything about it and i don't really mind. Lotsa people had to go through taht and did it. Also, its a pvp server. i hear swamp is another popular pk spot so if this isnt what you want you should go to another server before you farther.
  • Kuruyami - Lost City
    Kuruyami - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Teleport in using the illusion stone in archo. 5k, but meh.
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    welcome to lost city b:bye
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    if Flew is pking lowbies anywhere, PM AxidenT. He said he'd pk him for being a tard and farming newbies for nothing but the stupid pk rankings. If you ask me, might as well take those out since it causes **** for the lowbies. We all know who the good ppl in the server are anyway, and we all know how you got your rank/red.
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    beelee wrote: »
    I am sick of people always PKing lowbies in secret passage. We are trying to do our FB 29 and quests in there, but cant b/c people (mainly RQ) are always PKing. I thought the GMs' were gonna do something about this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hah!

The first things GMs are gonna do about this is print your post out and hang it next to the water cooler. The next thing they're gonna do is have a good laugh whenever they pass by it.

I just find it hilarious how PW-I has catered to the whiny hordes of people and supplied both PvE servers and PvP servers.. yet there are still complaints about PKing.

You whiny people are absolute idiots..

Specially whichever moron started this topic. A capitalised title, overuse of exclamation marks, **** content... yep. All the traditional signs of a low-watt bulb.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • Arthiex - Lost City
    Arthiex - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    if Flew is pking lowbies anywhere, PM AxidenT. He said he'd pk him for being a tard and farming newbies for nothing but the stupid pk rankings. If you ask me, might as well take those out since it causes **** for the lowbies. We all know who the good ppl in the server are anyway, and we all know how you got your rank/red.

Total agree

some ppl try to get get rank by killing lowbies 40 lvs lower then its own lv

True Real Pvprs fight their own lvs or higher

becouse whats the challeng by 1 hitting someone when it just got lv 30
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Total agree

some ppl try to get get rank by killing lowbies 40 lvs lower then its own lv

True Real Pvprs fight their own lvs or higher

becouse whats the challeng by 1 hitting someone when it just got lv 30

Yes, I have an idea on this. Remove 1 pk from their total when they kill someone that is 10 or more levels below them.b:chuckle
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You may want to move to a PVE server if getting PK'd a lot makes you so mad

When you get 6x+ you'll get pk'd daily a bunch of times in swamp and it'll stop you from doing quests and noone is going to save you there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    b:victory PVP server... get ready to die a lot <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Yes, I have an idea on this. Remove 1 pk from their total when they kill someone that is 10 or more levels below them.b:chuckle

Doesn't work as TW counts a well, so killing lowbies in TW would make your rank go down !? lol But yeah pvp is pvp even tho I don't really have much respect for people for farm their PvP points on 3x players.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • XBaelx - Lost City
    XBaelx - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Fix the Rankings kill lower then you get nothing same level or higher and it counts will stop the ranking idiots
  • darkdeity
    darkdeity Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    oh... yeah... about lowbies getting pked in fb 29... pm me for a join to the WolfBlade guild... maybe if we could get enough super actives we could stop it alittle more often...

p.s. axident? i wouldnt pm him if i were anyone under level 80... pking lowbies at fb 29 while i frivilesly attack him... sadly im a bm and cant attack enough to kill somthing with def... :/
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Sad and pathetic to need to PK someone so much lower than you. They won't normally drop anything of value, and all you do is look like an ****.. oh wait.. you are an ****.... Continue on.

Saitada
  • Nicestuff_Ty - Heavens Tear
    Nicestuff_Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    HT Server, dont go in PK mode then. LC server, join us carebears in HT or suck it up and move on. b:pleased
    I like when I say stuff that make kids go b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry.

Love,
    TenderMeat. b:kiss (New character, retired this BM)
  • Silvia_Xenth - Lost City
    Silvia_Xenth - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Well pvp is like un open book U Can pk lowlies or so or pk those Pkers like ill will do eventually pkker 4 life i like pking but not regular players instead i pk RQ and all ather pers that exist that will we funb:dirty
  • Darkdeity - Lost City
    Darkdeity - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    silvia join WolfBlade i will twink your char out in 2 weeks... (this week im buying a level 70 leg mag sword for a guild... so i cant this week) pm me in game or
  • Misstaken - Heavens Tear
    Misstaken - Heavens Tear Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    darkdeity wrote: »
    oh... yeah... about lowbies getting pked in fb 29... pm me for a join to the WolfBlade guild... maybe if we could get enough super actives we could stop it alittle more often...

p.s. axident? i wouldnt pm him if i were anyone under level 80... pking lowbies at fb 29 while i frivilesly attack him... sadly im a bm and cant attack enough to kill somthing with def... :/

This is not a guild recruitment topic.
    I used to do drugs, I still do but I used to too.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I just lol'd.
  • zhaozhilong
    zhaozhilong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Its amazing ppl complaining about getting pkd, first of all why you in pk mode? dont make a fuss if you in pk mode and get pkd Noob stay blue and you dont have to worry about it, stop your stupid complaining its dumb to even start a thread like this, you want to be a pkr then expect to get pkd by anyone.
  • Deumos - Lost City
    Deumos - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    b:victory PVP server... get ready to die a lot <3

QFT.

And i love it.
  • imnotachick
    imnotachick Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Its amazing ppl complaining about getting pkd, first of all why you in pk mode? dont make a fuss if you in pk mode and get pkd Noob stay blue and you dont have to worry about it, stop your stupid complaining its dumb to even start a thread like this, you want to be a pkr then expect to get pkd by anyone.

It's pvp server Einstein.
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    Werian - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    For other severs if you dont want to be pked stay blue, its your own desicion to turn pk-mode on and get killed by higher lvl. They dont look who they kill
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
  • Ithilmir - Sanctuary
    Ithilmir - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    PKing is fair game. If you don't want to be PK'd, turn PK mode off, and don't play on Lost City.
  • vinimizer
    vinimizer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    No matter what game you play, as long as there is PvP involved there are always going to be high levels killing lower levels. Here you have the choice of entering a non-pvp server. Not sure if that was always an option or not since I am relatively new here but if you joined a PvP sever then you do so at your own risk.
  • Shonindayo - Lost City
    Shonindayo - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    It was always an option on this version. Ppl are just dense and decide that they're hardcore, but then when they get pked its a whinefest. Really it makes me laugh.

EDIT: I dont know if you knew this OP, but ppl pk lowbies because of their QQ reactions. Maybe if you just asked RQ to let you pass, they'd do it? I've never had an issue getting around secret passage.