Ether Saga

Merrroco - Lost City
Merrroco - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Off-Topic Discussion
When is Ether Saga's closed beta? Is the rouge class in ESO that Char that looked like a ninja?
Post edited by Merrroco - Lost City on

Comments

• tru4eva
    tru4eva Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hey i just wanna know when ether saga come out
    anyone know anything?????/
  • Tenkajin - Lost City
    Tenkajin - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Yea me too if anyone here is nice enough to answer if they do know.b:laugh
  • Darknin - Lost City
    Darknin - Lost City Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Spring-ish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanko - Lost City
    Zanko - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Early Spring 2009.

Zanko~
  • RubyGloom - Lost City
    RubyGloom - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Anyone know when its going to come out?
    i cant access the forums it wont load so i figured id ask here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silmoren - Sanctuary
    Silmoren - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Suppose that ES forums is simply not ready yet, thats why it won't load. But I'm also up to some info about ES, it looks great.
  • battlehymnrepublic
    battlehymnrepublic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    So that's it?
    No one has any information on Ether Saga?
    No release dates? No announcements? No behind the scenes?
    They just decided to throw up a web-page/site about a game that no one knows anything about, other than to look at screenshots?
  • Serenee - Lost City
    Serenee - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    haha i wonder to, it looks great! and so fun. It reminds me of a game I play, Tales of pirates :) But it looks much more fun. I will definatly play it ^^

I heard that it will be realeased in Spring 2009.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I heard that it will be realeased in Spring 2009.

That seems to be correct.

EDIT: 1000 posts!!!! YAY!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    congrats on your 1000th post, aryanna.b:pleased
    Does anyone have more than 1000 posts?
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Merrroco - Lost City
    Merrroco - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    If you don't know, then say so. Sorry for double posting.
  • Clai - Sanctuary
    Clai - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I hope, because a site said the release date was December 2nd, 2009 b:shocked But thats not right... it cant be.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I don't think there's a makeup class. My guess would be any character with a kukri-like knife in the trailer is a rogue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    A few people.
    They just decided to throw up a web-page/site about a game that no one knows anything about, other than to look at screenshots?

There is a video trailer and some background story and class information swirling around. It's not unusual a marketing scheme, even if it might be a bit frustrating to users -- most teasers are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silmoren - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Had read that background stories about 15 times so far b:laugh But still its not enough for me ^_^
    Early Spring 2009.

Zanko~

Yeah it says in trailer movie, but by "Spring" They mean beggining of the year (january, february etc) or calendar spring (april, may)?
  • RubyGloom - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    ok so early spring, will it be a beta? Like this game had CB then it was wiped to open OB.
    Cause if yes that would be cool, I wouldnt mind figuring out which class i was go with before the official comes out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    While I can't really give out the specifics, i'm really happy to see interest building up for ESO (we're excited about it as well) and to help fuel the fire here's what i'm able to reveal:

we have in place an internal timeline on when we'd like to get this game publicly released. we also currently have a brand new product team that's been hard at work with the localization, QA and testing processes.

we hope to launch this title soon! that's all i can say as far as timeline goes. as soon as we have some concrete dates set rest assured that our community here will be amongst the first to hear about it.

and yes, the launch of ESO will be similar to PWI's. We'll have a Closed Beta period and will then move to Open Beta.
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • Silmoren - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Ah, good to see some official concrets ^_^
    Whaaaah, words "soon" and "spring" are going to kill me xD
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Dvorak wrote: »
    While I can't really give out the specifics, i'm really happy to see interest building up for ESO (we're excited about it as well) and to help fuel the fire here's what i'm able to reveal:

we have in place an internal timeline on when we'd like to get this game publicly released. we also currently have a brand new product team that's been hard at work with the localization, QA and testing processes.

we hope to launch this title soon! that's all i can say as far as timeline goes. as soon as we have some concrete dates set rest assured that our community here will be amongst the first to hear about it.

and yes, the launch of ESO will be similar to PWI's. We'll have a Closed Beta period and will then move to Open Beta.

Dvorak get me into the closed beta! Or I am going to... b:cry!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RubyGloom - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Dvorak get me into the closed beta! Or I am going to... b:cry!

lol i know the minute CB comes out i want in. b:chuckle
    As soon as i saw the game i checked out the Vid and i liked it.
    Graphs are anime'ish and i love that.
    I also love PW but I played Flyff for like 5 years lol so im up for this =]
    Can't wait.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Malibu - Heavens Tear
    Malibu - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Saw this, this morning.. http://feature.mmosite.com/content/2009-01-14/20090114011123728,1.shtml

Feb 10? This correct??
  • Silmoren - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    But it's still Closed Beta, even if it's true, then You still need a key. But furthermore, it's one step closer to play ESO, finally ^_^

EDIT
    Ahhh, just read once more that news, beta key isn't problem (if You win it there), then, we're two steps closer to play ESO (Hurray!)
  • violie
    violie Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Do anyone know something new about this game
    i rly like to play it when does it came out? spring its little bit imprecisely b:victory

P.S. and please make the ether saga forum work^^
  • Timothious - Heavens Tear
    Timothious - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    b:sad I'm wondering the same thing myself, I can't get into the ether saga forums and i had read somewhere that the closed beta for ether saga will be starting soon. It was on mmosite.com that i had seen about the closed beta starting soon. but i don't see anything listed or posted on the ether saga website
  • Malibu - Heavens Tear
    Malibu - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    MMOSITE is saying Feb 10 for the closed beta. But I'd leave it to PWI staff to confirm it.
    http://feature.mmosite.com/content/2009-01-14/20090114011123728,1.shtml
    edited January 2009
    ok then why is it that they are running a contest starting jan 19th for cb beta keys if the game won't start cb until feb?
  • Kittychan - Heavens Tear
    Kittychan - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Ah, so the process of getting in closed beta will be like that of Perfect World then? Any way to sign up/ know for sure of getting a beta key? Is there a sure chance of getting one on the mmosite event on Jan 19? xD

Been looking forward to Ether Saga since the trailer was released, but there hasn't been much information. Ah well, was distracted well enough by PW in the meantime. b:pleased
  • Calyen - Sanctuary
    Calyen - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Here's to hoping its soon b:laugh
  • Calyen - Sanctuary
    Calyen - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Well there is now an actual page which says coming soon for ether saga forums... b:pleased

Can't wait.... b:laugh
    edited January 2009
    yes i saw that i still don't see a way though to register or sign up for the closed beta though for existing perfect world international account holders though. I'm not really even seeing anything on the official ether saga website talking about closed beta or signing up for closed beta either. And from the looks of it mmosite hasn't started the ether saga online closed beta key contest giveaway yet. so it's anyones guess as to if there will be sign ups for closed beta or not. b:shocked
This discussion has been closed.