kids gaming

Options
The ferenczy - Sanctuary
The ferenczy - Sanctuary Posts: 275 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Off-Topic Discussion
you qualify as a kids if you

1 are under 18 period
2 still live with mommy and daddy or don't pay full price rent in your own home
3 are not established in your life aka married and kids. when you become a parent you are no longer a kid. and i mean a real involved parent not just some one who spawned.
4 have a career not just a job. i don't mean wallstreet i mean a vocation that you will do consistantly till retirement or death

when you meet these goals and fail to meet them as appropriate then you can boast that you are no longer a kid.
one day the world will shout to me save us....
and i will whisper no.
Post edited by The ferenczy - Sanctuary on

Comments

• The ferenczy - Sanctuary
    The ferenczy - Sanctuary Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    and yeah i left maturity out of it on purpose. life tends to give you just enough maturity to make it through all on it's own. kinda like wisdom.
    one day the world will shout to me save us....
    and i will whisper no.
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I'm confused about number 4.
    So you are a kid if you have a career?

Lolz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I'm confused about number 4.
    So you are a kid if you have a career?

Lolz

Win. But seriously, decided these "requirements" all on your own did you?

Here's my definition then, a kid: someone who believes they are wise enough to define other people's lives.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Win. But seriously, decided these "requirements" all on your own did you?

Here's my definition then, a kid: someone who believes they are wise enough to define other people's lives.

Even more win!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Sanshiru - Lost City
    Sanshiru - Lost City Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

1 are under 18 period
    3 are not established in your life aka married and kids. when you become a parent you are no longer a kid. and i mean a real involved parent not just some one who spawned.
    4 have a career not just a job. i don't mean wallstreet i mean a vocation that you will do consistantly till retirement or death

when you meet these goals and fail to meet them as appropriate then you can boast that you are no longer a kid.

i think there are tons of people on here who have seen more of the world than you ever will, without having your definition of a career and who are not married and have kids yet lol
    i think the only one immature here is you, who needs to be called a kid..
    .: Being able to read and think at the same time is an advantage :.
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

1 are under 18 period

1. no, once you're 13 you're a teen.

2.what if your parents for a college dorm?

3. Ever heard of the term "single"?

4. is being a hobo considered a career?
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

1 are under 18 period

Oh thank god Ferenczy is here to clear that up. I don't know how we'd manage without him. I can now rest easy knowing that someone's taken control of this dangerously ambiguous situation through inexplicable classification.

I can't help but notice that you didn't include intelligence, common sense, literacy and maturity as a requirement of adulthood. If you did, it would defeat the purpose of this topic though, wouldn't it? Because then you would no longer be able to classify yourself as an adult? By the way, having a favourite hooker doesn't make you established in life, and flipping burgers until you die doesn't count as a career. You might wanna rethink those classifications, kid.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • Rosewhite - Sanctuary
    Rosewhite - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    fuzzles wrote: »
    Oh thank god Ferenczy is here to clear that up. I don't know how we'd manage without him. I can now rest easy knowing that someone's taken control of this dangerously ambiguous situation through inexplicable classification.

I can't help but notice that you didn't include intelligence, common sense, literacy and maturity as a requirement of adulthood. If you did, it would defeat the purpose of this topic though, wouldn't it? Because then you would no longer be able to classify yourself as an adult? By the way, having a favourite hooker doesn't make you established in life, and flipping burgers until you die doesn't count as a career. You might wanna rethink those classifications, kid.

+1 for truth and sarcastism. I would just like to say that the only kid I see here is Ferenczy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm just a vagabond with flowers for Algernon...
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    i dont even know what to say to this, so im just +1 to my post count
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KitsuneXIII - Sanctuary
    KitsuneXIII - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

What if you own your home?

What if your parents will not leave your home because they refuse to go to a retirement home?
  • Klastel - Heavens Tear
    Klastel - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I fail to understand the purpose of this thread. Does that mean I'm a kid?
  • wenh93
    wenh93 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    whats this topic tryin to say?