World Chat Drama and PKers

ShadeKitty - Sanctuary
ShadeKitty - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I am sick and tired of all you people, especially the PKers, bringing their personal arguements into world chat. First of all it is extremely immature, second it is annoying for the rest of us when you spam world chat with your pissing and moaning. I know at lesat half teh people will tell me to turn off world chat or whatever, but you know every once in awhile someone says something I need to know, or advertise something I want to buy.

Now this thread is primarily directed toward PKers, both in world chat and not. First of all, if you like PKing so much, got to Lost City, or Etherblade when it opens if it is PvP. Second, leave it out of world chat for crying out loud. You went into PK mode its your own fault. If people gang up on you, too ******** bad, its your own damn fault! Complaining to the rest of the world isn't going to change anything you whiney sons of ******!

Secondly, if you are gonna PK why do you do it in Secret Passage? Because you cna't fly? Because Venos can't use flying pets? Man up and PK outside of Secret Passage.

This rant has been brought to you by a non-PK player who is sick of the drama. Let the flames begin...
Post edited by ShadeKitty - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I am sick and tired of all you people, especially the PKers, bringing their personal arguements into world chat. First of all it is extremely immature, second it is annoying for the rest of us when you spam world chat with your pissing and moaning. I know at lesat half teh people will tell me to turn off world chat or whatever, but you know every once in awhile someone says something I need to know, or advertise something I want to buy.

Now this thread is primarily directed toward PKers, both in world chat and not. First of all, if you like PKing so much, go to Lost City, or Etherblade when it opens if it is PvP. Second, leave it out of world chat for crying out loud. You went into PK mode its your own fault. If people tease you, too ******** bad, its your own damn fault! Complaining to the rest of the world isn't going to change anything you whiney sons of ******!

Secondly, if you are gonna PK why do you do it in Secret Passage? Because you cna't fly? Because Venos can't use flying pets? Man up and PK outside of Secret Passage.

This rant has been brought to you by a non-PK player who is sick of the drama. Let the flames begin...

I am sick and tired of all you people, especially the Carebears, bringing their personal arguements into the forums. First of all it is extremely immature, second it is annoying for the rest of us when you spam the forums with your pissing and moaning. I know at least half teh people will tell me to not read the forums or whatever, but you know every once in awhile someone says something I need to know, or advertise something I want to buy.

Now this thread is primarily directed toward Carebears, both in the forums and not. First of all, if you like Crying so much, got to Heavens Tear, or Etherblade when it opens if it is PvE. Second, leave it out of the forums for crying out loud. You went into Carebear mode its your own fault. If people gang up on you, too ******** bad, its your own damn fault! Complaining to the rest of the world isn't going to change anything you whiney sons of ******!

Secondly, if you are gonna cry why do you do it in the forums? Because everyone reads them? Because Veno's read the forums? Man up and Cry outside of the forums.

This rant has been brought to you by a non-carebear player who is sick of the drama. Let the flames begin...
  • MorgulLord - Sanctuary
    MorgulLord - Sanctuary Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I am sick and tired of all you people, especially the Carebears, bringing their personal arguements into the forums. First of all it is extremely immature, second it is annoying for the rest of us when you spam the forums with your pissing and moaning. I know at least half teh people will tell me to not read the forums or whatever, but you know every once in awhile someone says something I need to know, or advertise something I want to buy.

Now this thread is primarily directed toward Carebears, both in the forums and not. First of all, if you like Crying so much, got to Heavens Tear, or Etherblade when it opens if it is PvE. Second, leave it out of the forums for crying out loud. You went into Carebear mode its your own fault. If people gang up on you, too ******** bad, its your own damn fault! Complaining to the rest of the world isn't going to change anything you whiney sons of ******!

Secondly, if you are gonna cry why do you do it in the forums? Because everyone reads them? Because Veno's read the forums? Man up and Cry outside of the forums.

This rant has been brought to you by a non-carebear player who is sick of the drama. Let the flames begin...

That my friend, will go down in books as the lamest reply of all ages. Keep it up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally...
  • Oishasan - Sanctuary
    Oishasan - Sanctuary Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    The TW is where I am hoping the real action is. It was my assumption what the focus was on a PvE server. (I could very well be wrong, time will tell)

The PvPers, if you call them that here, are just failures at it altogether. For if they were serious, they would be on Lost City, and not trying to be a big fish in a little pond on a PvE server.

Also, notice these so-called PvPers don't have very much land in the TW, something to ponder.

Yeah, I feel for you, I hate the world chat they cause as well, but that's what blacklist is for.
    Oishasan
    Light Armor build, Support Cleric

Kenmei
    Barbarian, feral build

amale
    Arcane Veno
    Beetle Wrangler
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited January 2009

Ahhaha, touche!
  • ShadeKitty - Sanctuary
    ShadeKitty - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2009

/facepalm epic fail. Try using your own words. And you are a far bigger carebear than me seeing as you are PK happy on a PvE server.
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    /facepalm epic fail. Try using your own words. And you are a far bigger carebear than me seeing as you are PK happy on a PvE server.
    First, please look up the definition of carebear <3
    Second, using your words was part of the joke, b:pleased
    Third, I never stated i was a pkr.
    Go facepalm yourself you QQing noobb:bye
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    Klath - Sanctuary Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Go facepalm yourself you QQing noob
    You know...USUALLY you facepalm yourself, not others.

Ex: http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/facepalm_statue.jpg
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    First, please look up the definition of carebear <3

Ok?

Where can I turn in this quest?
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Ok?

Where can I turn in this quest?

Dr Phil 234,567
    Exp: 5000 Coins: 500
    b:thanks
  • Nishtara - Sanctuary
    Nishtara - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    The only difference between this server and Lost City is that here you can still be blue 30+. The fact that you have to *choose* to go white on this server, usually means the white names you do happen to see are interested in PvP, whereas on LC they're probably just trying to level without getting ganked.

Regardless of which server you're on, the fact that people need to whine and complain in world (or even local) chat, brings nothing but disgrace on them and their factions.
    "Revolution is the creation of new living institutions, new groupings, new social relationships, it is the destruction of privileges and monopolies; it is the new spirit of justice, of brotherhood, of freedom which must renew the whole of social life, the moral level and the material conditions of the masses by calling on them to provide, through their direct and conscious action, for their own future."
  • basherboy357
    basherboy357 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    personally I dont view WC fights as annoying, I view them as funny as hell.

OMG, you pked me with lyke 5 peoples
    OMG, its pvp, expect it
    fight me 1on1 loozer
    no lol, I dont have to, im not gonna die because yur dumb

etc. etc.

see this all the time, and know what I think?

me-rofl, these guys are all dumb, wasting their money on teleacoustics just to argue so that everyone can see them.
  • cruxios
    cruxios Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    personally I dont view WC fights as annoying, I view them as funny as hell.

OMG, you pked me with lyke 5 peoples
    OMG, its pvp, expect it
    fight me 1on1 loozer
    no lol, I dont have to, im not gonna die because yur dumb

etc. etc.

see this all the time, and know what I think?

me-rofl, these guys are all dumb, wasting their money on teleacoustics just to argue so that everyone can see them.

I'm with basherboy on this issue. It's entertainment. Mainly because they have no reason to complain. Go white => you're a target too.
  • sarrafeline
    sarrafeline Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Go red, you're an uber target.

Then it's funny when someone kits Dismal Shade to the PK fest in Secret Passage and the PKers get PKed by someone with a blue name.