Riding Pet....

ChibiTan - Lost City
ChibiTan - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Venomancer
Okay so I have a Mantis...thingy...and I'm not entirely sure how he works yet. I ride on his back and he flies, that's the extent of my knowledge...

Does anyone have any helpful tips, or a link to where there is some more info on them?

I'd really like to upgrade him and figure out why his acceleration ...uhh..bar thingy doesn't recharge....

Please and thank you! <3
Post edited by ChibiTan - Lost City on

Comments

• Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Personally, I have my "fly" emote on my "1" key, because I like flying. I can dive by turning off my flying (and this can be very handy when fighting in the air). If I move when I turn of my fly, I stay moving when I am diving, and that can be fun (but that takes practice if I want to land some place, because I can not steer when I am diving).

You have another emote in your top row that lets you "accelerate" (fly slightly faster), but that uses your manta's chi (I think you have 150/300 right now, that means you have 150 seconds of flying chi left and that your manta can potentially hold 300 seconds of flying chi). You can add chi by disassembling equipment and then feeding your pet with those stones (by dragging them onto your manta). If you do not have production skills you can get level 1 for free from an elder, level 1 skills should let you disassemble level 2 and 3 equipment (but you only get small bits of chi from that equipment, unless you take apart 2 star gear). If you make gear to disassemble, you will also eventually be able to get higher level production skills which will let you disassemble higher level equipment.

Anyways, I would save accelerate for emergencies. I would let myself use several seconds just so I understood how to use that feature, but using accelerate frequently would get expensive.
  • ChibiTan - Lost City
    ChibiTan - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    OH! Thanks very much. <3

Is there was way to upgrade how fast he can go?