ability to change where a pet can roam.

DeadlyBYT - Sanctuary
DeadlyBYT - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Suggestion Box
There should be an item or scroll of some sort to change a pets roaming area (or better yet, to add roaming capabilities) such as if I want to allow my land undine to walk underwater or in air, to change or add to the limits. Ill set up a poll for users to decide.
Post edited by DeadlyBYT - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I agree.... Totaly agree b:victory
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
  • HolyBowman - Lost City
    HolyBowman - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I think there should be a change to some pets only the ones that are found in other areas like Undine are in water and ground (only one I can think of on 2 different terrains) other then that I think the system is fine we don't need to have say a sawfly in water or a Turtle in the sky thats weird it wouldn't need a new item made just make the pets like Undine both for water and land if it isn't that way already (I never use Undine)
  • DeadlyBYT - Sanctuary
    DeadlyBYT - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I think there should be a change to some pets only the ones that are found in other areas like Undine are in water and ground (only one I can think of on 2 different terrains) other then that I think the system is fine we don't need to have say a sawfly in water or a Turtle in the sky thats weird it wouldn't need a new item made just make the pets like Undine both for water and land if it isn't that way already (I never use Undine)

true, but lets say theres one pet that does extremely well and it has land, but you want it in the air to attack both land and air.

Also, ive tested the rumors about undines...princess and enchanters failed to roam land. I was really bummed when i saw that. Oddly I have seen someone with the pink colored undine (forgot the title). So could someone whs had a dual-territory undine or someone who can provide insight how to get the undine princess/enchantress/wench on land? or is it a ****?
  • kronas
    kronas Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Im not sure if there is a need, or even a want by more then a few for roaming capabilities. I know something I think a majority of veno's will agree with. In the pet bag or somewhere there should be some type of compass maybe, preset at 1 yard or 3 yards whatever. and then you could click north,south,east ,west. For where you would like your pet to STAND. Instead of standing EXACTLY where I AM !
    Whats the opinions ?
  • SATII - Lost City
    SATII - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Bad idea. Then phoenix's can roam in fbs and that would create even more anti-veno sentiments and lose PW more consumers than gained.