Do you have any of the traits of your character?

loroths
loroths Posts: 8 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I realise people may have made multiple characters so it may not apply...but I tend to usually add a hint of me into my characters without even meaning to.

My character, Loroths, has the same hair colour as me (incidentally I have not seen a single other who has ginger hair) and a similar face...but the hairstyle is different lol.
Post edited by loroths on

Comments

• tryfaen
    tryfaen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    nope, I just chose a template.
  • Draakin - Sanctuary
    Draakin - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    nope, but I did on the malaysian version :D
    My posts kill topics :D
  • markillian
    markillian Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    No I am not a tiger b:pleased
  • Azazuul - Sanctuary
    Azazuul - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Actually my Blademaster looks a whole lot like me. Well, I'm not as muscular and my hair is actually longer but, that's becase I did not see longer hair for men (>_<)\../
  • Seswatha - Sanctuary
    Seswatha - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I have longer hair but its the same color, and my muscle mass is close, but not quite in those portions.
  • Wolfengard - Sanctuary
    Wolfengard - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    My character's face is almost similar to mine, but hair style/color and body type is completely different b:laugh
  • loroths
    loroths Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yeah, its difficult to keep your body in those proportions...especially if you made your character toned or muscular. Heck knows I'm not as tall as I'd like to be but eh..
  • enraya
    enraya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Haha, I keep some things the same such as skin tone and hair color, but many of the rest of her traits aren't. For example, she has dark gray eyes (which I would love to have...), she's tall (though that may be the work of the heels), and she has a larger chest than I do, even though it's on the smallest size. XD

Making an effort to be active both forum and game-wise,
    Rondou
  • Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary
    Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I usually base the character's looks off myself irl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kargor
    kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Of course. The real me is this sexy girl running around half naked in the wilderness or ranmaing through town, with a stone golem as my favorite pet, swinging my staff and casting spells. I'm really happy that I finally found a game that allows me to make an almost exact copy of myself.

EDIT: there are a few differences, though. I do not have a fox tail, and a few years back my flying skate got beefed up with some really nice biotech from this strange lab that I found. It's basically an universal energy emitter mounted below the wings of the skate that can be used to emite various kinds of weapon beams, or act as ion engine for some really good travelling speed.

I've also reinforced his skeletal structure, so I can transport several people on the skate. The real world isn't sexist, so I can carry male and female passengers alike.

But well, this is a game. Nobody expects it to reflect every details of the real thing.
    Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
    Getting too grindy by now :-(
  • ayzcrava
    ayzcrava Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    My character does look a lot like me, her skin colour, face and body are quite similair to mine, except they're in a slightly more cartoon style, the hair is darker then mine is though and my actual hair is much longer, but I did try to make 'myself' as a character and it looks quite a lot like me I think :)
  • Greenfaerie - Sanctuary
    Greenfaerie - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    mine doesnt look like me at all except for shape of face. If a game gives me colors to use why stay blah normal. I like the idea that i can have green skin or pink skin change the color of my eyes make them bright green or pink or purple. I am an artist and i guess it comes out in my gaming. So yeah Greenfaerie.... is all shades of green. and BadKittieshe is all shades of pink. On the other server my cleric is RainBowDust so she is the color of the rainbow. b:thanks
    BadKittie by day
    Greenfaerie by night
  • demonicangell
    demonicangell Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Yepppp Were Boths Guys =)
    Server: Lost City
    Guild:Starting A Guild Named ~Angellz~ All Welcome To Join
    Name: DemonicAngell
    Class:Archer
    Current Level: 13
    Profession: BlackSmith
  • Altihnkai - Sanctuary
    Altihnkai - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i choose a supersaiyan look ! :O but it bores me now -.- ill change it i guess
  • Swoosh - Sanctuary
    Swoosh - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Yepppp Were Boths Guys =)

Both girls here xO (sharing with bf though lol)
    x_x
  • WolfenLord - Sanctuary
    WolfenLord - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Of course! I'm a real werewolf! Okay, obviously not, but that'd be awesome if I were. Could scare away every annoying solicitor we get XD
    ~If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.~
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    My main char looks exactly like me!

Except for the greenish hair, wings growing out my head, white skin color, older age,small beard, eye color, thin eyebrows, bigger head size, thinner nose, smaller mouth, and being too muscular and tall.

Everything else is exactly the same. Which really only leaves the fact that we both don't have mustaches. b:chuckle
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • basherboy357
    basherboy357 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    nope, but I swear my personality in-game changes (not on purpose) based on which character I choose to play as
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I was in an archery tournament a few years ago. I shot a bow, and everything. And I got second prize. (There were two of us in my category. I even hit some of the targets!)
  • TitTees_ - Sanctuary
    TitTees_ - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    My character looks like what I wished I look like :P
  • Sulphor - Sanctuary
    Sulphor - Sanctuary Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    My Veno is a ginger...gingers are sexy :x
    I think I'm more likely to choose classes based around me...for instance...full int veno. Personally, I don't much like gettin' hurt...and I jus' happen to be a class based around never gettin' touched....things like that
  • sarrafeline
    sarrafeline Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Wow, no, I don't look anything like any of my characters at all. Especially not my Barb. :p
  • Tawarwaith - Sanctuary
    Tawarwaith - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Well, I have a barb and a veno (I'm a guy btw), so it would be hard to make them look like me :P

I did try to make my barb look like my dog (as much as possible). I don't know it that counts.