can we....

Vinat - Sanctuary
Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
as a community.. do something to organize archosaur? i noticed a day long trend of people lining up their shops in a neat, organized fashion around west gate, i loved it. i bought stuff from them even if i didnt need it simply because they didnt dump their shop on top of an npc or another shop.

i mean seriously, the lag is ridiculous, and the screen is way too cluttered. talking to npcs in there is always a hassle. its bad enough that you need to be standing so close to talk to it, and losta people talk to it at the same time.. so do we really need people opening their shops LITERALLY on top of the npc's head, and/or right on top of it on the ground? are people so lazy that they cant take the 3 extra seconds to move a few steps away from the shop theyre standing next to?
Post edited by Vinat - Sanctuary on

Comments

• WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Its a lost cause...unfortunately
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • ShadeKitty - Sanctuary
    ShadeKitty - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I agree that it is a lost cause to get people to move their shops or organize them or anything. However on the clicking of NPCs, shift+click is your best friend. If you hold down shift and then click on the NPC it clicks on them. Also works for clicking mobs through people or their pets.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    People will set stalls where they want to set stalls. No amount of bitching at them or yelling at them, is going to change that. b:victory
  • Terevan - Sanctuary
    Terevan - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    The lag is definitely not helped by the snow particle generators...
    Were you online the day that someone was giving people money to set up their shops near the central bridges of Arch? Thinned out the cat-forest pretty quickly, but everything was back to normal in a day or two.
  • basherboy357
    basherboy357 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    to help you with your npc problem, hold shift.
  • Daedalis - Sanctuary
    Daedalis - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    It's a good idea, but just not possible.b:cry
    Deadalis...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]