What is the PROBLEM WITH you PW

BKcHatrred - Sanctuary
BKcHatrred - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
Our sincerest apologies, we cannot provide service to players in your region or to players using open proxies.
Please contact support at customerservice@perfectworldinc.com to resolve this issue.

This is not for my account, but two of my friends who are in THE UNITED STATES. YOU banned my friends accounts just because YOU THINK they are in regions where there are local PW and you have to protect the local PW by not allowing players from those area from playing PWI. BUT have you ever double check the situation? We are in the United States, which regions PW should we play? Isn't it PWI? We spend time on our account, please respect the player, if you have something, shouldn't we be informed first? Shouldn't you double check the situation in order to protect YOUR players' right? At least have some respect. Maybe you r GOD in PWI, but you r doing business right now, so have some business ethic then.

Comments

• Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Did they contact customer support?
    b:chuckle
    Back.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Please have your friends contact Support ticketing or customerservice@perfectworldinc.com regarding the issue. The forums are not the place to discuss account status, and there's a specific rule against doing so to represent other players.

These people can and will take care of the problem, but they need to actually be contacted about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BKcHatrred - Sanctuary
    BKcHatrred - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    actually, they get nothing, they just can't log on and they contact PW, and PW response with the thing i post.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    We do not discuss bans or account issues on the forums, period.

Please contact Customer Support regarding your issue.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • theshazzbot
    theshazzbot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    have them submit a CS ticket or do it for them if they are unable to sign on. sorry to say but this issue can not be resolved by venting about it on these boards.
    Remember, posting on these forums is not a right - It's a PRIVILEGE!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thus the ShazzBot has spoken...
This discussion has been closed.