Noob question, please help!

Elvintupper - Heavens Tear
Elvintupper - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Archer
Ok, well I guess it isn't urgent, but what's the deal with the yellow arrow icon on the left that says "Take care of your weapon"?? They've been repaired and there shouldn't be anything wrong with it, so why the pop up? Thanks in advance!
Post edited by Elvintupper - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• sacchin
    sacchin Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    If the icon is an arrow, that means its your ammunition. It just means you're running low. Its there to warn you that you need more so that you don't run out while fighting.
  • mecurial
    mecurial Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    and for the gears, the "endurance" is falling since u either take hits from mobs or u hit them(apply to weapon).
    To solve, just simply unequip those, talk to any npc that has "trade items" , press "repair" button at the bottom bar, (a hammer cursor wil appear) and click on to the gears u want to repair.

Also, a repair price has to be paid.

hth
    ~~~~la la la~~~~~~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Malcuid - Sanctuary
    Malcuid - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    you can keep them equipped and just press: repair all
  • Elvintupper - Heavens Tear
    Elvintupper - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    well thanks guys, I had over 400 arrows, so I'm not sure why it's telling me I'm low, but maybe that is a low amount?
  • KaimerasPain - Heavens Tear
    KaimerasPain - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    On average, I keep about 400 to 500 arrows equipped as well. I noticed the gold arrow on the side of my screen this weekend. Have just come to ignore it and periodically check my inventory when in a town to make sure my endurance points are good to go on everything.

Kaimera-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MysticAve- What the Deuce?! Pwnt again.....
  • DeliaLotus - Lost City
    DeliaLotus - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I think the yellow ammo icon is there whenever your ammunition is below 500. This seems like a high threshold at the beginning, but once you get higher in level the price of ammunition amounts to so little that having less than 500 really is low. On average I have around 2000-3000 ammunition equipped.
  • sacchin
    sacchin Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I'm not sure exactly what the number is. Keeping a few hundred arrows at low levels i fine, since you go in and out of town for quests so quickly. As you get higher up, you starting staying out and fighting for long periods of time, so you'll need to carry a lot more arrows.
  • Jacky_ - Sanctuary
    Jacky_ - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    the exactly number is 500
  • BanexOfxEvil - Sanctuary
    BanexOfxEvil - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ya 500 is low o.0.... i got 10k lvl 3 bolts equiped....... heck that was no use -.-.... i was questing and at 49/50 and when killing my 50th monster my slingshot ran outa endurance >.o... keep your equip repaired =p
    [SIGPIC]i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp237/DoT_Ending/Sigs/Evilcopy.png[/SIGPIC]