male venos

Bows_Spirit - Lost City
Bows_Spirit - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Suggestion Box
too many dudes are running around in a females character, so when it comes to being a veno you never know what gender is it. i know some guts dont care and feel confortable playing with with there female characters and no prob with that but some ppl wanna play a veno but dont wanna be a girl character.
Post edited by Bows_Spirit - Lost City on

Comments

• silenthunter
    silenthunter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    too many dudes are running around in a females character, so when it comes to being a veno you never know what gender is it. i know some guts dont care and feel confortable playing with with there female characters and no prob with that but some ppl wanna play a veno but dont wanna be a girl character.

Not a chance dude... Veno is associated to female in Chinese Mythology so there's no male veno ever for PWII...
  • Darksied - Sanctuary
    Darksied - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i aggree that venomancer should get a male version a female barbarian is easy to make

the venomancer male could use the snake evoloution and this game shouldent stick to mythology in my opinion as theres so many things that can be made in this
    or you could just add the stereo typical pet taming class to perfect world
    the hunter class which i think would be a great class to go with the untamed maybe this untamed race could have cool powers based on what you want it to be like eagles are one of the most powerful natural predators and i think you know what they would do from the start of the game lions are also a good bet bears are good too and maybe there could be a cheeta untamed for this class too

but if you insist on it sticking to mythology then have the makers add playable dragons or stuff like that
  • HolyBowman - Lost City
    HolyBowman - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i aggree that venomancer should get a male version a female barbarian is easy to make

the venomancer male could use the snake evoloution and this game shouldent stick to mythology in my opinion as theres so many things that can be made in this
    or you could just add the stereo typical pet taming class to perfect world
    the hunter class which i think would be a great class to go with the untamed maybe this untamed race could have cool powers based on what you want it to be like eagles are one of the most powerful natural predators and i think you know what they would do from the start of the game lions are also a good bet bears are good too and maybe there could be a cheeta untamed for this class too

but if you insist on it sticking to mythology then have the makers add playable dragons or stuff like that

It has to be Asian mythology and stuff related to Asia since it is a Fantasy RPG based on Asian myths and legends and culture. there are no female barbs or male venos in Asian culture from what has be stated many times on the forums so to ask for those 2 classes to be unisex is futile. And rangers are in the game just split into 2 classes in this game archers and venos. in most rpgs rangers are archers with pets so why add a class thats already here in most ways.
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I already suggested this -.-
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Many have suggested this already and even the GMs say there's no chance.
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • sinistervii
    sinistervii Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    It has to be Asian mythology and stuff related to Asia since it is a Fantasy RPG based on Asian myths and legends and culture. there are no female barbs or male venos in Asian culture from what has be stated many times on the forums so to ask for those 2 classes to be unisex is futile. And rangers are in the game just split into 2 classes in this game archers and venos. in most rpgs rangers are archers with pets so why add a class thats already here in most ways.

Exactly, they are MYTHS... Not proven.
    Can you really prove male venomancers didnt exist in the old chinese mythology? CAN YOU PROVE IT? Can you really really say that you know for SURE that male venos doesnt exist? Have you been living for millions of years to figure this out? Hahahahaha!

No I dont know if they existed either in advance since id expect a comeback like that.

My point is, this myth cant be proved. Male Venos could have existed but they never appeared, how do the chinese KNOW for sure that male venos doesnt exist? So my point is its really possible to create male venos IF THEY WOULD JUST THINK THIS WAY! Its based on myths, why not create another one?
  • XViet - Sanctuary
    XViet - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Exactly, they are MYTHS... Not proven.
    Can you really prove male venomancers didnt exist in the old chinese mythology? CAN YOU PROVE IT? Can you really really say that you know for SURE that male venos doesnt exist? Have you been living for millions of years to figure this out? Hahahahaha!

No I dont know if they existed either in advance since id expect a comeback like that.

My point is, this myth cant be proved. Male Venos could have existed but they never appeared, how do the chinese KNOW for sure that male venos doesnt exist? So my point is its really possible to create male venos IF THEY WOULD JUST THINK THIS WAY! Its based on myths, why not create another one?

Well PW is a game based on the myth, not on what existed or not, if the myth says theres a male veno, then theyll add it but there isnt so theres
    no chance of seeing a male veno
  • sinistervii
    edited January 2009
    So much for a "Perfect" world...
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    well we all know what mmorpg stands for...

Millions of Men Online Role-Playing Girls
    b:pleasedb:chuckleb:pleased
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Yes this is mythology and Venomancers DONT EVEN EXIST! Look up on google -.-...

SO WE CAN HAVE MALE VENOMANCER YOU STUPID GMS! OMG!!! YOU GMS SHOULD STOP WITH FOCUSING ON THE ITEM MALL AND FOCUS ON THE SUGGESTION FORUM!
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
  • sinistervii
    edited January 2009
    Yes this is mythology and Venomancers DONT EVEN EXIST! Look up on google -.-...

SO WE CAN HAVE MALE VENOMANCER YOU STUPID GMS! OMG!!! YOU GMS SHOULD STOP WITH FOCUSING ON THE ITEM MALL AND FOCUS ON THE SUGGESTION FORUM!

I so agree with you...So agree with you...The suggestion forum is just a joke, its not like someone will acctually read through them and think "HEY this was a good idea!" since this is only a transelated game version afterall... -_-
  • Bows_Spirit - Lost City
    Bows_Spirit - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    true, why the hell do we have this forum if nothing is taken into consideration what we put on here?