Mobs WON'T Drop FIRST Celestial Sprite

Options
bendy1977
bendy1977 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Every post I've seen has people saying "I've got a Celestial sprite but the quest screen says 0/1". That isNOT my problem. As the title Suggests I'm having troubles getting the Celes. sprite from the monsters. My I'm and Elf Cleric and I've Killed some many Carapace terrors that my character Is approaching level 21 and still no sprites.

P.S. I'm having a similar problem with the inquisitive poisiontails poison tails.
Post edited by bendy1977 on

Comments

• bendy1977
    bendy1977 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Well Murphy's law strikes again The Split second I go back to playing after posting this one drops from the monsters. So Never Mind about that.
  • surfghost55
    surfghost55 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I found out threw trial and error that you have to make sure you've got an inventory slot open then you'll get the drop.
  • Queen_Lloth - Sanctuary
    Queen_Lloth - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I have noticed some drop quests cannot be completed when in a squad. Others cannot be completed unless u r in the exact mentioned spot. Fb19 (elf) i was by the cave killing terrors killed over 50 (i counted) and never got one till i saw the quest said above the den. Went up above to the cliffs got it on the first kill. Not all drop quests r like this but you will find some are.
  • Queen_Lloth - Sanctuary
    Queen_Lloth - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Forgot also some drop quests cant be done for the simple fact that oyu may have a person whose lvl is too high (have no idea why but its true). Some also because a person is to low b:laugh
  • LegoverLass - Heavens Tear
    LegoverLass - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    please note fom the quest guides ....

Aware of Principle
    1. Speak to Mangmang the Taoist (322, 421)
    -Collect 1 Celestial Sprite (Quest drop from Carapest Terror, near Scorpion Cave)
    The once the quest item is collected, it will auto-move on to the next portion of the quest which is to go after the other Celestial Sprite. Keep a close eye on your quest details.-Collect 1 Celestial Sprite (Farmable. Locations are: 295, 429;281, 404;292, 446)
    2. Report to Mangmang the Taoist (322, 421)

most ppl i help find they had the drop ages the 0/1 refers to the mining of the celestial sprite flower