Out of quests on 41lvl

klosar
klosar Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
i need help with this. i run out of quests on my 41lvl and im on 37%exp.
i've got no deaths in this lvl and still "Find Quest" buttond dont wanna show me any available quest. is this a normal or some bug cuz i've noticed few times when i get new quest it just disappeared. PLZ help me. i dont wanna grind 63% exp b:cry
Post edited by klosar on

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    The higher you get the more you need to grind or do FB runs so yes it is normal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • klosar
    klosar Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    The higher you get the more you need to grind or do FB runs so yes it is normal.

yes... but i have to grind 60% for next lvl. that's just too much on that lvl
  • Aryastark - Lost City
    Aryastark - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    if your complaining about lvl 41 your going to HATE lvl 42. Grinding is going to become your main source of lvling soon. That as well as your daily. My advice is join a guild with the intent to help other players. The more help you give to other people (fbs, mob quests, etc) the less annoying your grinding will be. At early 40s your still geting a rather large chunk of % from your daily so just spread it out. Have fun doing other stuff as your grow each day from your daily.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ya, if I were u I'd do the daily's every day and work on your manufacturing skills n stuff when your not. I hate grinding myself, and only do so if I have to kill x monsters for a quest :P I'm usually getting a lvl every 3 days or so while only playing an hour or two a day :P
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Nevlik - Heavens Tear
    Nevlik - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    60%? that's it? lol that's nothing
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I grind 80% of my level and thats over 2 million exp worth.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Klosar - Sanctuary
    Klosar - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    RPG without quests... GJ programers... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Misstaken - Heavens Tear
    Misstaken - Heavens Tear Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    klosar wrote: »
    yes... but i have to grind 60% for next lvl. that's just too much on that lvl

lol are you serious? grinding 60% for lvl 40+ and 50+ is nothing.
    I grind 6 hours a day for 25-30%% and that's with 6 exp scrolls.
    I used to do drugs, I still do but I used to too.
  • Klosar - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    i just wanted to know is that normal or BUG. i've saw some quest disappeared after i take them... if that's true they need to put quests here. what's the point then? if you just wanna kill take Counter Strike, Unreal... Trick with RPG's is about questing and thinking... i dont have to tink about grinding... take mobs who gives more exp and kill em all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XViet - Sanctuary
    XViet - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i just wanted to know is that normal or BUG. i've saw some quest disappeared after i take them... if that's true they need to put quests here. what's the point then? if you just wanna kill take Counter Strike, Unreal... Trick with RPG's is about questing and thinking... i dont have to tink about grinding... take mobs who gives more exp and kill em all.

You get more quest as you level, are you expecting to get to max lvl
    just doing quest?
  • Klosar - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    yeah. that's the point of RPG's. u ever played something beside this game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XViet - Sanctuary
    XViet - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    yeah. that's the point of RPG's. u ever played something beside this game?

Yes and most of them did have quest, but the quests didnt lvl me up all the way, theres always a point where the quest come in slowly
  • Klosar - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Yes and most of them did have quest, but the quests didnt lvl me up all the way, theres always a point where the quest come in slowly

they can put quest but let that quest gives less exp so u still must grind but u will do quests and u will not feel grinding that much. and btw i go thru 41 and 42. now i will see what's w8 me in 43 b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Ok, I'll bite.....

Care to name all the different RPG's you played where you leveled to max level on quests alone?

I can't. I can however name a few where quests have "yet to be implemented" 1 year after game release.
    b:thanks b:laugh b:shutup
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Ithilmir - Sanctuary
    Ithilmir - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    One thing that PW has over other grind-heavy RPGs is the availability of daily quests. For a price and a short wait, you can effectively pay to gain a chunk of experience once per day. If you're hitting the EXP drought in the 40s and don't want to spend too much time grinding, you'll be more likely to use the Crazy Stone quest to get your experience over time.
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    When I was between the levels of 40-43 I had barely any quests to get me by, and I found that I had to grind through them, but after that the quests came back for me, and i didnt have any trouble at all leveling from quests until about level 58, when the same thing happened. But upon passing 61, I find myself drowning in quests again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.