• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    lost city - pokemon

/thread
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ^Win. They are all carebears, but still awesome.
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Ugh...so totally subjective

It all depends on you, weather you like PvP servers or PvE servers that is your choice. For guilds, the best one ever is the one that is the most useful for you. I was in a guild that everyone was very high level, me being a mid level I coudn't contribute much. I left that guild and I am now in a smaller guild where I participate a lot more and help others of my level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • nightyne
    nightyne Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    The best server is Sanctuary.
    The best faction is NoBoDy.

Im not biased...truly Im not biased !

Its where your friends are.
  • scridon
    scridon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    The best server is whichever one I am not on. The Best guild is the one I am in. In conclusion you can have your cake but everybody except you gets to eat it.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Lost City and WolfBlade

They attack RQ every week and doesn't afraid of anything.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Siku - Lost City
    Siku - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Lost City = best
    Guildless ftw?
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Best Server = Whichever one you want to join.. heck, make 3 accounts and join them all, try them out, test them to see which you like best. The PvE servers will probably be pretty much the same, the PvP server... may be much more interesting if that is your kinda thing. It just all depends on YOU and what YOU like/dislike.

As for best Faction.. why, Contagion of course!

Saitada - Contagion Leader
  • Darkdeity - Lost City
    Darkdeity - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Woot for WolfBlade, but sadly we need more funds for TW.. :/ 1 week break... full leveling no interuptions... :D 3 mil and counting for guild wepons funds, 2 mil for guild armor funds, and only 200k for tw funds so far :/ but woot anyways... :P
  • Untraceable - Sanctuary
    Untraceable - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    whats the fastest a barbarian can run in tiger form
  • Nicestuff_Ty - Heavens Tear
    Nicestuff_Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    It doesnt prove your scared of nothing when you bid against a clan, if they are stronger it shows you are stupid and want to waste money. Best guild is w.e one your in cuz you wont say otherwise, best server is wut ever one you play. dumb thread
    I like when I say stuff that make kids go b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry.

Love,
    TenderMeat. b:kiss (New character, retired this BM)
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Lost City, if you're anywhere else.. I hope a phoenix eats you.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Anyone seen my car-keys?
    I like pie
  • B_O_N_D - Lost City
    B_O_N_D - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Losty city
    Iam ofcause b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Forsakenx
  • XBaelx - Lost City
    XBaelx - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    three words...

WOLFBLADE - Lost City
  • WolfAvenger - Lost City
    WolfAvenger - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Spelling correction there, so people don't assume we're some copy cat guild.

Lost City - WolfBlade :P

But as many stated above its all about your personal preference. I'm totally biased when I say WolfBlade lol. Its a family feel and no matter your lvl you're treated with respect.
  • Alyithra - Lost City
    Alyithra - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    v.v; I do hate when it randomly changes my avatar. Previous post is mine. >.<
  • Ragznia - Lost City
    Ragznia - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    lost city server and fury faction!b:victory
  • zhaozhilong
    zhaozhilong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    LOL a little advice, by the time you lvl your char to try to get in the best Faction they will no longer be the best Faction most of the best faction you need to be lvl 60+ and some now are lvl 80+. close your eyes and pick a server and hopefully you will wind up in a good faction after trying out a few at first, you will not and repeat not be in the best faction the minute you make an account.b:laugh
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I always have to smile if people ask what the "best" faction is - because it should be fairly obvious that there is no such thing. You also could ask "Who is the world's best rock band?", it would make no sense either. The only answer to give is that it depends on what you want. Some guilds excel at TW, some have competent PvE players, some are very helpful, some are smaller and have a family-like atmosphere, some are more relaxed and a fun place to hang out, some are aiming to get rich etc. No guild is good at all possible criteria at once.

For example, if you want to be good at TW, you tend to recruit by level/class only, meaning you are going to recruit that Level 80 player applying to you, even if he's the greatest idiot on the planet. On the other hand, if you aim to be a mature guild, you filter out applicants a lot more carefully, meaning you grow slower and aren't likely to be holding any territories. Most of the possible guild goals given above are mutually exclusive. So, in the end, only you can judge which guild suits you best, because you have to chose what is important to you. Nobody else can do that for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maciaveli - Lost City
    Maciaveli - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Well, in my opinion, it's for sure Lost city(PvP). I made my first character on Sanctuary(PvE) then a friend of mine told me to remake on Lost City, so I did. He's in RageQuit. I think that RageQuit along with a few others are the best. Which server is, as most people have said, is entirely opinion based.
    Main Character: Nicolanis; 8x Venomancer - The Best No-Nix Robe User On Lost City(Not Much Competition There Though) b:victory

Faction: Harvester b:shocked

Current Reputation:- 50xx/200,000 Wearing Rank 4 Chest Armorb:dirty
  • Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    The best server is that one they have not yet opened. Man, is it gonna be sweet. Legendary item drops on level 1 mobs for the first two weeks are guaranteed. Gold drops instead of coin from mobs for one month after that. Sweet! Delete whatever character you have on another server right now just to be ready to get in on this from day one.

Oh, and the best guild is Sarcasm which will be started on day two of the new server.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    The best server and guild are ones that contain no greedy or stupid players. Problem is thats none of them.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Conq has no stupid or greedy playersb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Conq has no stupid or greedy playersb:thanks

Based on my impression, Conq is much much better the other guilds on LC. Do not know why, but I start to feel even RQ is getting better. All of RQs I had problem with before are now in BLT.
  • Aryetta - Lost City
    Aryetta - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I think each server probaly has their good points although i only played on LC. Th best guild on LC would be conq in my opinion becuz they dont seem stupid or braggy.