Who's Tired Of Digging Up Chocolates!

Faize - Heavens Tear
Faize - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
I am soooo sick of getting choc bits b:angry while gathering herbs n wood n ores, and instead getting stupid litte choc bits, while its the other im actually after not the choc bits b:angry why cant u have them fall off mobs on a % rate instead of them replacing gathering modes b:sad im not interested in collecting them at all and i dare say a lot of other are tired of the same thing,
and just imop the whole xmas event is running into over time enough with the snowflakes too, b:angry .. sorry but had to get it off my chest , rly stop with choc bits n snowflakes, have the choc bits drop from mobs instead
Post edited by Faize - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• kilala
    kilala Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    b:surrenderI dig mats alot for wine,and I notice the charcaol mine are bugged.That and im tired of getting chacalte.Plz fix the bug right away and get rigd of the chocalate plz
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    That bug is known they are working on it. Please be patient till the devs in China can fix it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kilala
    edited January 2009
    if they think im buying mats in cash shop?.. there wrong and people want this fixed NOW.I hope to see sumthing good by next maintence.b:shutupb:angry
  • kilala
    edited January 2009
    b:cryyeah this is true the snow cuz really bad lag and alot off people r sick of it.But dont complain enough.I and many other would like to see it go away this up coming maintence.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    That bug is known they are working on it. Please be patient till the devs in China can fix it.
    Give me the code for the mines, I'll fix it.

Saitada

*edits mine code so it drops 100 of each item* lalalalalala......... b:chuckle
  • Toxickiss - Heavens Tear
    Toxickiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I don't know about you but I'm tired of going farming to get mats to make weapons and armor and getting chocolate and nothing else. The chocolate wouldn't be bad if you were able to still get your mat you went to the mine for with the Chocolate.

I'm starting this poll because I read that chocolate is not being removed from the game for yet another week, and wanted to see if it was just me that is Frustrated about this!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AngelOfLust - Heavens Tear
    AngelOfLust - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    does anyone actually even use the chocolates? idk anyone who does, from what I've seen it only frustrates ppl
  • starman17
    starman17 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    chocolates are the least of my worries
  • _Olive_ - Heavens Tear
    _Olive_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009

but yeah i rly annoyed, still gettting choc bits, and totaly BORED with the whole thing xams in finished with and yet theyre going to drag the chocolater out for another dam week, that will equal to more lag performing snowflake, just be done already O.o plllzzzz = (
  • _Olive_ - Heavens Tear
    _Olive_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    plenty typos n spelling mistake, but when ur annoyed ur annoyed = /
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Where did you get the info that they aren't being removed this week? Is there a thread about tonight's patch? o.O

Well I voted "yes," although I can't really say I'm angry about it. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
    edited January 2009
    Here's the link where I read that the chocolate, trees and santas will be around for another week. (Near the bottom of page.)

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=140042&page=7
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2009
    Sorry I should have posted that earlier
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aerole - Heavens Tear
    Aerole - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    The chocolates don't bother me so much, but I'm tired of the cards. Out with the cards!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature designed by Forsakenx <3
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I'm starting this poll because I read that chocolate is not being removed from the game for yet another week, and wanted to see if it was just me that is Frustrated about this!

I wouldn't mind the chocolate if I ever got enough to use. I think for all the gathering I've done, I've gotten like a dozen items (quantity). And they are not able to be used for anything. Maybe if I got a useful assortment... :P I was going to find a sucker... er, friend... who needs some real quick before maintenance. :P
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Here's the link where I read that the chocolate, trees and santas will be around for another week. (Near the bottom of page.)

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=140042&page=7

Did you happen to notice that post was 1-7-09, referring to last weeks maintenance, NOT tonights. It was when they were telling us it wasnt going to be removed for the week thats just passed. Please check post dates before bringing up an issue.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Did you happen to notice that post was 1-7-09, referring to last weeks maintenance, NOT tonights. It was when they were telling us it wasnt going to be removed for the week thats just passed. Please check post dates before bringing up an issue.

Actually, they are right. The post they are referring to is this one.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1346392&postcount=68

That was posted today.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
    edited January 2009
    Actually, they are right. The post they are referring to is this one.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1346392&postcount=68

That was posted today.

Okay, that post was today, and shows PW's idiocy with this. My post above was in response to the person who showed a post that was from a week ago tho. However knowing that now, means Charcoal will not return, **** people out of FB 69/79 wines, mold crafting in that level range, etc, and they just don't care. Why? I can only assume because their Charcoal purchases through the boutique have skyrocketted. Surprise surprise.....
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Okay, that post was today, and shows PW's idiocy with this. My post above was in response to the person who showed a post that was from a week ago tho. However knowing that now, means Charcoal will not return, **** people out of FB 69/79 wines, mold crafting in that level range, etc, and they just don't care. Why? I can only assume because their Charcoal purchases through the boutique have skyrocketted. Surprise surprise.....

Actually the post you looked at was number 66. The new post was number 68. You simply didn't look 2 posts down.b:chuckle

I need mats for my fb 79 wine and a mold I have for 79. Not to mention all the crafting I need to do for the level 80 crafting quests. I need those mats back!
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I can only assume because their Charcoal purchases through the boutique have skyrocketted. Surprise surprise.....

Either that or they managed to break something and can't fix it without fixing something else that they didn't know was broken and it's not an easy fix? :P

Seriously, if they were trying to drive more traffic to the boutique, there's probably much better ways than keeping Xmas items around in the mines. They said a few weeks ago that there's something broken with Charcoal, and I suspect that we'll be getting chocolate drops until that mine is fixed. Though, it's traditional to take down the Xmas tree before the Super Bowl... ;)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
    edited January 2009
    Seriously, if they were trying to drive more traffic to the boutique, there's probably much better ways than keeping Xmas items around in the mines. They said a few weeks ago that there's something broken with Charcoal, and I suspect that we'll be getting chocolate drops until that mine is fixed.

Oh i don't think it was any conspiracy meant to drive traffic to the boutique. What i do think is they have it alot lower on their priority list as a bug to fix, because it is giving them some more money.
  • nightyne
    nightyne Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Good its not just me then...sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of it.
  • scridon
    scridon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    They really do need to fix the high lvl charcoal mines. b:angry

I don't understand what the big problem is, it's a simple script issue. I know some people who could fix it for PW if they cant themselves. Send me the script and I will have a friend rewrite it. Don't worry about compensation. b:victory

Seriously though I would assume the company here in the US should have access to to at least a portion of the developers kit at least enough to edit and or replace simple scripts.
  • Bagira - Heavens Tear
    Bagira - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    the moment the chocolate thing started
    mined are scrwed up badly..
    untill now..
    wanted to make fb69 wines so i farmed mines..
    the result was
    20-24 each mine matirial and about 7Charocals (volcanic iron mine)
    im not the only 1 that complains on this..
    but about 70% of the time those volcanic iron mines
    actualy give nothing after u dig them...
    turn out i need to buy the Charocals from ppl to make my wines
    cus i basicly cant get it.. or will take hours..
    hope it will be fixed..
    Thanks.
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i'm tired of chocolates thingy. they just add more junk to my inventory

>.<;;;
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • Sir_walter - Heavens Tear
    Sir_walter - Heavens Tear Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I don't keep the choco stuff anymore drop them every time i get them not worth the hassle. I just want to farm and get what I'm farming. b:angry
  • Kilala - Lost City
    Kilala - Lost City Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I think we all feel its inportant to fix this bug right away.No need to keep this dragging and making people angry.People need to farm for wine and not waist all day jus to make 2 wines.and it does take all day to farm 30 volcanic charcoal mine mats.b:faintb:worried
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited January 2009

WHAT? Devs in China actually fix bugs? Let me laugh!

- Forrest ruins bugged : Chinese devs' solution : close the event

- Monthly horse race bugged since january 2008 : Chinese devs' solution : nothing

- Buggeable bosses with veno air pets : Chinese devs' solution : nothing after a few years

- Flesh ream skill bugged : Chinese devs' solution : nothing after a few years

- tons of graphig bugs : Chinese devs' solution : nothing after a few years

Gogogo Chinese devs! You are the bests! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Ithilmir - Sanctuary
    Ithilmir - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    The chocolate concept makes no sense to me. It would be fine if the player got what they wanted and got the random chocolate item, but replacing an essential item entirely with something that has practically no value or use is ridiculous. Why put chocolates in material spots? Players who click on that Black Iron Mine want the mats, not the chocolate. With that logic, you might as well replace TT and mold drops with chocolate.

It wouldn't be as bad if the player knew what they were getting (such as a theoretical "chocolate mine"). The chocolate aspect has been nothing but a pain in the neck, and seeing that the problem is still persistent is a sore concept to swallow.
    edited January 2009

Actually If you scroll to post #68 (which is the post I was talking about) It is most definitely about this weeks maintenance :) Please read through all the posts before assuming that somone made a mistake and before bringing up an issue :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]