what pvp is available for sanctuary

Dream_Jacky - Sanctuary
Dream_Jacky - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
hi guys, i am just wondering, what kinds of pvp are available on this server.

all i know so far is TW and PK

is there anything else out there, cos this will decide the way which i stat my veno

thanx
Post edited by Dream_Jacky - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Aluern - Sanctuary
    Aluern - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I think that there're 3 PvP modes in Sanctuary:
    - PK (meaning that you enable the pk switch allowing characters to attack you)
    - TW
    - Duels

Beside those, I don't think there's more PvP modes.
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    There is also whining pvp, also known as nonstop QQ. Some members of this server are very good at it. For instance, endzPK Unorthodox GodHatesYOU. Along with other great ones such as pervertGUILD, SandPickle, and MissBehaved.
    So if u cant handle the first 3 mention, stick with this kind of pvpb:bye
  • Aedril - Sanctuary
    Aedril - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    There are also weekly events (level restricted) that feature PvP. Right now, the only one that is active (to my knowledge) is the Dragon Temple, an underwater PvP instance- Supposedly the arena and a few others will (hopefully) be activated at some point.
  • Oishasan - Sanctuary
    Oishasan - Sanctuary Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    couple rooms in the Cube that once entered make you PvP enabled...I dare ya to afk in them, b:shocked
    Oishasan
    Light Armor build, Support Cleric

Kenmei
    Barbarian, feral build

amale
    Arcane Veno
    Beetle Wrangler
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    There is also whining pvp, also known as nonstop QQ. Some members of this server are very good at it. For instance, endzPK

Ahh yes, I should screenshot when I come into Secret Passage, and he runs away, PMing trash talk to me, and post it for everyone's amusement. b:thanks
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I've cracked endz's shell too many times ,it's become boring ^^
  • missmoon
    missmoon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    There is also whining pvp, also known as nonstop QQ. Some members of this server are very good at it. For instance, endzPK Unorthodox GodHatesYOU. Along with other great ones such as pervertGUILD, SandPickle, and MissBehaved.

Funny to call these people whiners...when this is just another one of your whining posts ;) And comming from a person who walked out on their faction because the big bad wolves were knockin at her door. Better to join them then lose to them heh? Id deff rather lose alot and stay with my team and help to build them and myself up. Learn from defeat its a fun game.

Hope to see you in a TW soon, and only thing I whine about and I will say it to anyone, is having someone like yourself stand in a safe zone and shoot thru a wall to pk. Kinda funny that way.

Cya IG MissBehaved.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I've cracked endz's shell too many times ,it's become boring ^^

I know how you feel! b:thanks
  • GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary
    GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2009

It's funny how you label a style of PK without listing yourself, when you are the biggest QQer of all. This is also coming from someone who HARDLY goes into PK mode unless it's to gank someone from behind a wall or pillar where they can't see them. And hey, it's ok that you are still pissed off about me killing you plenty of times, but you don't need to share your crying with the forum where you think I don't look.