Drama Inside

Saitada - Sanctuary
Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
_Venomous_ / Warbear of the faction TheShade. You stated in OPEN chat, in Archosuar amongst many witnesses at the west arch jewelcrafter that you were going to get your Grandpappies DEA friends to "make me Vanish", You then proceeded to call me a "Darkie from Hawaii" and a "Black Crayon" also in front of witnesses, at Mrs. Zoologist.

I call you out. In public. And put your faction on notice that unless they BANISH you from the faction for Racism and making threats as you did, I will hunt them down. Kill them where I find them, and make their gaming days miserable until your removed from your faction as your too much of a coward to stand up and go PK mode and back up your Racist, Bigoted mouth.

You have a Battleship Mouth, but a log raft ****.

So.. Your faction boots you, or I hunt them like the Racist supporting dogs they will show themselves to be. It also doesn't matter that you "claim" to be half white/colored. Your comments speak for themselves.

Saitada - Contagion Leader.

*edit And all this because I suggested you take a sexually suggestive conversation into whispers.
Post edited by Saitada - Sanctuary on

Comments

• XxTORMENTAxx - Heavens Tear
    XxTORMENTAxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I know you are upset but please step back and take a few deep breathes.

First you need to send a ticket about this.

Second, punishing others for someones actions is not the best way to go about it either. How do you know if the so called Guild member even knows what happened and you start to harras them. That is not fair to them.

Please just take a moment and focus on the most logical way to handle this and not ruin your game days by hours filled with vengful gaming. In the end you are just going to be unhappy searching for ways to payback.

I am sure the GM's can help out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    I know you are upset but please step back and take a few deep breathes.

First you need to send a ticket about this.

Second, punishing others for someones actions is not the best way to go about it either. How do you know if the so called Guild member even knows what happened and you start to harras them. That is not fair to them.

Please just take a moment and focus on the most logical way to handle this and not ruin your game days by hours filled with vengful gaming. In the end you are just going to be unhappy searching for ways to payback.

I am sure the GM's can help out.

The most logical way to handle this is old fashioned Vendetta. I can and have held grudges for decades. Someone threatens me harm in r/l I take it REAL personal. Not that I believe for one second that they could even remotely back up the threat with anything real ( that makes me laugh ), but I take the threat itself, personal.

I also DESPISE Racists. And the comments she made, are pretty danged racist. I've put her faction on notice in WC and to an exec of TheShade that unless she's banished, I hunt them like rabid dogs.

If their in PK mode, i'm killing them until she is removed. Vendetta. Harbor scum, die with the scum.

Saitada - Contagion Leader
  • papewaio
    papewaio Posts: 5
    edited January 2009
    You realize that they could just take off PK mode, and you would have no power over them? Best thing would have been to contact the officers privately, publically threatening them reduces the chances they'll listen to you. Threatening in general does this, and making it public just puts more at stake.

Finally, you realize the other guy has won since you're over-reacting? Give him no reaction, and he dies from lack of attention.
  • XxTORMENTAxx - Heavens Tear
    XxTORMENTAxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I am sorry to hear what has happened, truly I am. What you describe happend to you is not very good.

It is sad though hearing how you handle things because it is very unhealthy. I would rather say little about I see how you handle things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    I am sorry to hear what has happened, truly I am. What you describe happend to you is not very good.

It is sad though hearing how you handle things because it is very unhealthy. I would rather say little about I see how you handle things.
    Your a kind person. My name means Grief. It's Celtic. http://ancienthistory.about.com/library/dailygod/blg051212.htm

Saitada
  • haku
    haku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Those kinds of people are not worth your time and energy Saitada. I've had a person who followed me around trying to ks me and calling me a "Jew" among other things just because I got to a coal mine before he did. And he was an officer of a guild too. I just started goofing off and not bother to waste the effort to answer his half-witted whispers, and he was gone in five minutes. This game does have rules against racist comments and harassment. If you got screenies to prove it, just report them with a ticket. If you started harassing them, then they might bite you back with a harassment report and it's just not worth it.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Okay, the boards are not the place for airing grievances, no matter how serious. Contact the support ticketing system people -- they can and will do something about serious offenses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.