suggestion, give barbs tails and different form changes

Wulph - Heavens Tear
Wulph - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Suggestion Box
while i did not start the suggestion, it was made on the barberian fourms and it seems its being supported by many barbs.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=133842

in summary barbs would like to change into the animal they represent. many of us find is silly that a panda turns into a tiger. We would love to see a wolf turn into a wolf for cosmetic purposes only no different stats ect.

Some people reccomended scrolls to be purchased to change into different animals.

Also others recommended that the barberian males atleast get tails. Sad to see a poor lion without his tail or a wolf.
Post edited by Wulph - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Belokk - Sanctuary
    Belokk - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    yeah my poor tail got amputated by the devs animal abusers b:cry
  • Sanshiru - Lost City
    Sanshiru - Lost City Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    oh good suggestion! also more available animal forms would be nice.
    how about an eagleman or rhinoman? or even a penguin xD i think there is still lots of space to be filled up with ideas when it comes to barbs' shapes/styles.
    .: Being able to read and think at the same time is an advantage :.
  • Belokk - Sanctuary
    Belokk - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    if they put in an eagle form for the untamed it would need to be able to fly from the first lvl
  • Wulph - Heavens Tear
    Wulph - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    well the company can easly profit off of this suggestion. Add 3 standard , wolf for wolves, loin for lions and panda for the pandas.

then make some exotic forms you pay for, there is no stat gain just cosmetic. Id bet tons of barbs wouldnt mind paying a bit of cash just to look different when they turn into true form.

how can you not make money off of this suggestion?