Hello from soon-to-be new player

shintsu
shintsu Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
I came across this game while I was reading a Naruto manga and saw the add; it looked interesting from the pictures and everything. So I watched some game play videos and decided to give this game a shot ^^. The download for this game is taking a bit too long so I came to the forums and just wanted to say 'what's up?' before I install and jump into the game! :)
Post edited by shintsu on

Comments

• WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hey ^__^

Come join us at Sanctuary Server, its a PVE server and is the newest server so you'll recieve alot of help.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    shintsu wrote: »
    I came across this game while I was reading a Naruto manga
    game while I was reading a Naruto manga
    reading a Naruto manga
    a Naruto manga
    Naruto manga
    Naruto

Ew.

Enjoy the game :D
    Back.
  • Frightmare - Sanctuary
    Frightmare - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    well hi! forgive me since im on my mobile at work... so my spelling may get a little off. yeah come to Sanctuary... newest server so u wont feel too out of place or underlevelled. if you have any questions feel free to ask Reckless faction anything u want to know. pm me if im on Lecher (62 blademaster) or Frightmare (60 venomancer)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shintsu
    shintsu Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    thanks for the warm welcome you guys! I finally got the game installed and ready to try it out :)
  • Malcuid - Sanctuary
    Malcuid - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Welcome too the game, if you are on the sanctuary server you can always ask me for help, I got a mid lvl barb (40) and a low level archer.

And by the way NARUTO is just awesome