how do I renew the duration of my flying mount?

Gigigirl - Heavens Tear
Gigigirl - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Anyone know where or how I renew/repair the duration of my flying mount? After lev 30, I recieved this string ray flying mount by doing the queest. I been flying alot and the duration is now down to 20/300.. How do I renew it to 300/300. Plz help? dont want to loose it....lol
Post edited by Gigigirl - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I do not think your flying mount can be lost.

Your mount does not lose duration as long as you do not make it accelerate. I also don't think theres a way to renew it so treasure your acceleration!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • demise
    demise Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You can restore the acceleration duration. Just find any equip (that isn't 3 stars) and disassemble it for Yiyian stones. Then drag the stones to your aviation in inventory.
  • MouiManako - Heavens Tear
    MouiManako - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    What do you mean 'deassemble'? Do you have to go to a NPC, or is it a skill or what? *nublet question* b:surrender
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Blacksmiths and Tailors can decompose gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    If you have any of those stones from the snowmen that people were leaving on the ground to rot, those will recharge your flying mount too.
  • gianfunn
    gianfunn Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hehe, I had the same problem.

1. You won't lose your flying mount when its duration gets to 0, so don't worry b:laugh . However, you wont be able to use "accelerate"

2. Do get duration back up,, you have to have any type of Chi stones (YiYuan, ChiSing, etc) . These are the ones that dropped from snowmen. To put the duration back up, just drag the stones onto your flying mount (or sword if you are a human).

3. If you don't have any more stones, you can "decompose weapons/armors". This can be done with any blacksmith and tailor (maybe craftsman too, not sure). A box will open up, where you drag your equipment then press "go", and you'll get chi stones. However, you have to be lvl 2 of the required skill (lvl 2 blacksmith for weapons, lvl 2 taior for armors)

hope to have helpedb:victory
  • REXtheBlade - Raging Tide
    REXtheBlade - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i have a mount i don t want to lose it how do i get back the duration lvl it ses that the duration will last 2 days an 23 hours how do i recharge it
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    BAAAD necro. bad, because the question has nothing to do with the original, necroed thread at all. necromancer, you have a timed flyer, and the timer can't be recharged; when it runs out you'll lose the flyer. simple as that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • REXtheBlade - Raging Tide
    REXtheBlade - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    OK when the time runs out i louse the mountb:shockedb:shocked
  • TooCoole - Archosaur
    TooCoole - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    so tell me yes im REX theblade
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i already told you. you have a timed flyer, and when the timer runs out the flyer goes away.

you can get a permanent flyer by reaching level 30 and completing a quest you get at that level. it doesn't usually take all that long.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Nizari_ - Harshlands
    Nizari_ - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Yeah at lvl 15 you get a flymount from stash that lasts only a week.
    at lvl 30 you get an easy quest where you just need to hand in 5 DQ drops. and this mount is parmenent.
    at lvl 45 you get another flymount from stash but this one is much faster than the standard one. but it will also only last a week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Dorset for the siggy.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
This discussion has been closed.