Pets: Forgetting skills, learning new ones

ctcode
ctcode Posts: 4 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Venomancer
I have a Shaodu cub and i want to get rid of flash ream and i just wanted to know if when i get rid of flash ream and learn bash instead will bash take up the space where flash ream was or will it take the last slot and ill have to keep right clicking to set as default each time?
Post edited by ctcode on

Comments

• Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ctcode wrote: »
    I have a Shaodu cub and i want to get rid of flash ream and i just wanted to know if when i get rid of flash ream and learn bash instead will bash take up the space where flash ream was or will it take the last slot and ill have to keep right clicking to set as default each time?

You'll have to set it as default each time b:surrender
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Just_cool - Lost City
    Just_cool - Lost City Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    not really, forget all skills and learn them again in the wanted order
    IGN: JusT_CooL
    Server: Lost City
    Guild: ex-Conqueror

Follow the example of good GMing :D
    [SIGPIC]http://photos1.hi5.com/0044/475/618/k97TDv475618-02.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    From what I can remember (althought I have not owned a Shadou) it has a skill which cannot be bought from Mrs. Zoologist to be re-learned... This course of action may not be the best in this instance...
  • Sirenz - Heavens Tear
    Sirenz - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    :P From the other thread, I just took suggestion and removed that skill that decreases def. of monster/whatever and got bash. Left Flesh Ream as default but, I usually let my pet go run ahead of me anyway so I make it do bash, then right after bash it automatically does that flesh ream thing. It's a teeny extra step but it's habit now already.
    Leader of 卓越的 {Transcendent}
    Angelle {Cleric} 7X {on hold}
  • ctcode
    ctcode Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    lol i havent got the moeny to relearn all the skills again ill just keep resetting default and i think pounce is the one that cant be bought from mrs zooologist