I think I screwed up....

Raerya - Heavens Tear
Raerya - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I did my FB19 but my tab didnt disappear, is this normal? And if not what should I do?b:question
War does not determine who is right; war determines who is left.
Post edited by Raerya - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Did you talk to the pillar to initiate the quest?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • Raerya - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Yup I did, i got the weapon, xp and all, but i still have the tab in my inventory, should i toss it?
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Why not do it again just for fun and the exp of course? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raerya - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Yah I think i'll try and solo it, im lvl35 right now, hp pots, rr scrolls and such should help lol, MAYBE i'll make it through to the end XD
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    My veno managed to solo that dungeon at 32 for a veno it is not hard so you should be able to do it too. Though the boss will take a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raerya - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    ok, I soloed the whoooole thing, got only $$ as drops, nothing else, the darn token is STILL in inventory.....idk what im doing wrong, i tagged the pillar and everything b:angry oh and the shield icon on the pillar is still silver so im missing something.....do I need to go in wined?
  • BanexOfxEvil - Sanctuary
    BanexOfxEvil - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    just npc it from there
    [SIGPIC]i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp237/DoT_Ending/Sigs/Evilcopy.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Tawarwaith - Sanctuary
    Tawarwaith - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Unfortunatly, you can't trade the thing. I would have loved to have a fb19 that doesn't disappear, and gives exp all the time b:laugh

I would say: just keep it, it may become handy when you need some exp b:victory
  • Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    The real question is did u get the xp for the fb. If so wtf are u doing here. Keep no doing the fb. Solo fb = 8 mins max. A good high lvl team = 3 mins max. (yes 2 1/2 mins is req to run from one end to other.) I can solo fb19 in 3 mins. So keep on doing the fb and get the xp. U can lvl faster than anyone oc the server. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • Ithilmir - Sanctuary
    Ithilmir - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    There are a few things I need to clarify.

Firstly, the tab does not give you the weapon reward. The purple Challenge quest gives you the weapon, experience and spirit points. The tab will give experience, spirit point and reputation upon killing the boss.

Secondly, only one person can activate the tab for the run. If someone else is squad leader and uses their tab, you still keep yours. You will get credit for completing someone else's run (the quest shows up in your list), but you still retain the ability to start your own run. You can repeat the FB as many times as you can find people with tabs to use.
  • Coviana - Sanctuary
    Coviana - Sanctuary Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hmmm... Lv35... The shield over the pillar is silver, not gold... Talking to the pillar doesn't take the tab from your inventory...

I'm going to jump out on a limb here and guess that the tab in your inventory is Call to Duty: Claws, and not Call to Duty: Xenobeast.

the Call to Duty: Claws tab is used in FB29 (Hall of Deception), not FB19 (Den of Rabid Wolves - for the Untamed race). FB19 uses Call to Duty: Xenobeast.