Lost City's Community

ariea
ariea Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Just started a new character in Lost. b:victory
I know its a Pvp server *open arena* where ppl there can 'slaughter' other players n i dont mind that.

I hav got a noob calling me a b**ch for no reason =.= *i shall put him down into my kill list when i decided to stay on* Well, the question is, how is the community like in Lost? Just wanna be mentally prepared b:laugh
Post edited by ariea on

Comments

• Aryetta - Lost City
    Aryetta - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    lotsa world chat fights. its pretty fun though. careful for some guild that pks everyone. some ppl have bad attitudes like that one person. u can blacklist \ dont wanan lsiten to them. then wen ur high enough u can kill them!
  • amradio
    amradio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    LC probably has one of the best communities of the 3 servers. A lot of ppl that PK you are actually nice, and I've made friends with quite a few of them. As long as you don't take PK personally, you will find many ppl to be very enjoyable. I had my reservations about rolling LC, but once I started I nvr looked back to HT.
  • Jebbediah - Lost City
    Jebbediah - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You better grow a very thick skin if your gonna come to this server.

It's pretty bad with all the cussing and sexual comments and overall bad astomosphere of bad attitude players.

People arnt generaly friendly most higher lvl people wont give ya the time of day.

My family is currently looking for a new game.
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You better grow a very thick skin if your gonna come to this server.

It's pretty bad with all the cussing and sexual comments and overall bad astomosphere of bad attitude players.

People arnt generaly friendly most higher lvl people wont give ya the time of day.

My family is currently looking for a new game.

You've been saying this for months and yet you're still here.
  • amradio
    amradio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Not to mention ive had numerous high levels do my secret passage quests for me. Thats the only way I got them done without a full party. I have clue what you're talking about.