Jorvik - Lost City
Jorvik - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Archer
I was wondering, i have a level 24 archer and his stats are
Vit:33
Magic:33
Strength:20
Dexterity:50

I know that he is kind of weak in the dexterity which is where my question comes in. I am pretty much going to be power levelled until i hit level 35. Is it worth buying a point reset not or for the next 10 levels sticking everything into dexterity?

Many thanks :)
Post edited by Jorvik - Lost City on

Comments

• sinistervii
    sinistervii Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    So many has already asked this question if its worth restating in level 20-30... My opinion is NO. It isnt. Unless you are really short on time you can easily get back to level 24 in one-two days. And its alot easier when you have your stats put right, I suggest you just remake your archer. You'll save plenty of cash :D
    But it's your call though...
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    restart or reset a good idea
  • Tailynne - Lost City
    Tailynne - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    My first archer was a similar build. I didn't read up on it at all. Just wanted to fly farther, and noticed my mana ran out fast and hp sucked, so I built with what I thought would fix those problems. At lvl 21 I was having trouble killing stuff my own level without running out of mana and almost dying. Even with the buffed vit and mag.

I read up on it. I scrapped that loser. I have pure build now. DEFINITELY the way to go. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cheer up little chappy, take your face off my boot