Limited Spirt?

ecnerwalwerdna
ecnerwalwerdna Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Cleric
Is there something wrong with getting all the skills I can, as soon as they become available? I heard somewhere that you can only get a certain amount of Spirit Points, but i have just been getting all my skills as soon as they become available. I'm level 13. Is this a mistake?
Post edited by ecnerwalwerdna on

Comments

• Cosmos - Heavens Tear
    Cosmos - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Don't worry about doing it so early on, this won't affect you in the slightest.

In the future however, yes, you must be careful what you buy and what you leave.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ecnerwalwerdna
    ecnerwalwerdna Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    How much spirit can you get total? I want to map out exactly what I'm going to buy so I don't mess it up.
  • CyberMagix - Heavens Tear
    CyberMagix - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I heard that there will be enough spirit in the end to level up every single skill.
    So yes do not worry too much. For now just get the essentials like plume shot ironheart blessings, maybe a cyclone and spirit gift. The others are up to you=)
  • Braulio - Lost City
    Braulio - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I've been wondering about this as well. Meh, I'm just getting them all, I'll probably never PK or anything. And from what I've heard, it wont matter end game, as there is enough Spirit to max out everything...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fire Fox FTW.
  • SATII - Lost City
    SATII - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    End game is 80+. Spirit becomes a problem in the high 3x. If you **** up, you've got a loooooooong way to go before you fix it.
  • BlackWave - Heavens Tear
    BlackWave - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Well, I'm a Full Nuker Cleric, just going for a very abstract build. So far, I have no spirit problems but that's because I'm only leveling up the necessary skills for a Nuker Cleric. Being a cleric has ups and downs but as long as you don't just level up and buy all the skills availble, you'll be fine. b:victory
  • Tres - Lost City
    Tres - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You'll eventually max everything as a cleric though try to max your ironheart, revive, purify, and buffs first
    Previous Character: Tres_Iqus 95 MG
    Current Character: Tres Cleric (See level above)
    Conqueror