I'm looking for a hardcore roleplaying guild.

bosschase
bosschase Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Guild Banter
I've been role playing for many years but I just started playing Perfect World a few days ago. In the few days i've been here I haven't seen anyone role playing in game. So I could use some help.

Thanks
Post edited by bosschase on

Comments

• Khristine - Heavens Tear
    Khristine - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I don't know about hardcore, but there's two roleplay guilds that I'm aware of:

Elusive, on Sanctuary, and the Roleplay guild on Heaven's Tear. Seeing RP is a pretty rare thing, though, because often enough when they ARE roleplaying, it's either in whisper or squad chat.
  • Nightdragon - Heavens Tear
    Nightdragon - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I don't know if your still interested in RPing or if you still are looking for a guild but try out RolePlay if your on HeavensTear, its been a little quiet since christmas but I'm sure it'll pick up again. My guild characters are Nightdragon my main and Omrious (alt) so PM me if I'm around I'll see if I can get in contact with some of my leaders :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]the 35th Raven

Conquerer Character
    Main - Nightdragon (Archer)

RolePlay Character
    Alt1 - Omrious (Barbarian)

Rogues Character
    Alt 2 - Mok_Tyrn (Cleric)

Other
    Alt 3 - Nightomen (Venomancer)
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    Hadarac - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Or you can just join Archadia if you are Heaven's Tear. We do TWs where we roleplay in them and take over all of Perfect World!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!

Hope you consider us seeing that we are the best guild in the game.

Regards,

King/Dictator Hadarac
  • Mysticfear - Heavens Tear
    Mysticfear - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    roleplay.. we have roleplayers that get crumbled cookies thrown at their eyes and barbs that bite my leg >.> DarkSmoKe heavens tear pm me or leave a message
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You said roleplaying and hardcore in the same sentence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KillercowD - Sanctuary
    KillercowD - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    No he said hardcore and roleplaying in the same sentence. its the same thing though.

Do you actually want people to pretend that they are their characters and adopt a fake personality from that?