I'm drawing your character! If you're lucky.

13»

Comments

• vogun
    vogun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I don't mind. I expected an active player would've changed armour by now; this has dragged on a little while. Fairy dress it will be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcsaver
    arcsaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You draw very nice pictures :)
    Would be nice if you could draw my chara too haha
  • UltraViolent - Lost City
    UltraViolent - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Okay so this reply has nothing to do with the contest. Just the topic drew my attention. I must say, your drawings look awesome. But, a few downs of this drawing: the bat wings...they look a little bit too alive...cause of the blood veins i figure...also lighting on the face...if you have highlight on the left side u cannot have it on the left... that about it on criticism, i love the eyes and the overall character-expression, keep up the good work b:victory
  • Lathios - Sanctuary
    Lathios - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Ho my god, you are just totaly amazing. This is wicked.. ceriously no ****.. For how long have you been drawing to make these. I am drawing for while now. 2 years i'd say, but nothing comparated to yours. Sure i am not the worst but.. nothing next to yours o.O ... Hmm do you think i could send you some of my drawings so that you could help me out on some point.. anything, shape, shadow etc. im sure you would be of a great help.. I love to draw it is my favorte Hobby. thanks again lemme Know if you want to see my drawings too.
  • TheLastArche - Sanctuary
    TheLastArche - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    That is an awesome pic! I wish I could draw as good as you but I stink at art. Did you draw it on the computer or did you just scan it in?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Credit goes to Forsakenx for making this awsome sig! =)
  • stickygreene
    stickygreene Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    heya can i get your IGN? thanks
  • Auraelia - Lost City
    Auraelia - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Your drawings are awesome. I have a good friend who does the type of art you do and she doesn't have a lot of confidence herself. lol. You're very good and I hope one day you are able to go pro. :)
  • GrimmSlade - Sanctuary
    GrimmSlade - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Great work! I see you are using some airbrush in your images. You should think making some money with this (if you are not doing this already). I do airbrush (fantasy, mostly monsters, skulls and flames) on motorcycles. Get together with a painter who does the base and clearcoat for you. You could make a living with it...

Gunnar
  • TrickyPony - Sanctuary
    TrickyPony - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hey, eatmangotea here...
    Vogun,
    I was wondering if you use a tablet, and what one? I'm thinking of getting the wacom bamboo fun because I've never owned a tablet and don't want to spend a fortune on one in case I find the whole computer drawing to be not for me. I've tried drawing with a mouse but can't stand it and have read using a mouse doesn't do much justice!
    If you could give me some insight that would be great. Thanks :>
    TinyPony : 6x BM : Dreamweaver
  • vogun
    edited January 2009
    Hello again. I'm sorry but I'm swamped at work and haven't drawn anything for a while. I will get 'round to it but I'm having trouble finding the time and motivation.

Yes. I use an old Wacom Intuos 1 A4 oversize which I bought for a good price 5 or 6 years ago. It's a little out of date now but it's still serving me well. Roughly last year I bought a Wacom Volito A6 (similar specs to Bamboo) as it's more portable and it's pretty decent. I drew this: completely using the Volito.
    http://vogun.deviantart.com/art/Summoner-Catherine-105240564#

@GrimmSlade: Yes I've considered it, but I'm untested in regards to using a real airbrush and as I've mentioned I'm not sure I could actually improve my standard of living with it.

@stickygreene: Sianyde of Heaven's Tear but I haven't logged in for a month or two since my guild broke up.

@everyone else. Thanks very much for the nice comments. I need to wrap this up soon but I can't find the time right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yugoslav - Heavens Tear
    Yugoslav - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Awesome art..
    Being a working but creative person myself I know how a hobby can suffer (been delaying the final chapter of my last story for almost two months now..uf..)
    Wicked.. I hope the next winner on the ballot will be a male character...
    =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - sneering at the world is better than barking at it anyday -
  • vogun
    edited January 2009
    Still really busy but I will probably have the time to finish this weekend. Here's a quick sketch to keep this going.
    tricky-1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TrickyPony - Sanctuary
    TrickyPony - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Oh vogun its beautiful! No rush ... draw as much as you feel you want to for the time being.

Yeah I'm seriously considering buying the bamboo or bamboo fun... as they are pretty much the same thing.
    I looked at the 6x4 active space size and I'm wondering if that might be too small and if its more worth it buy the 9x5...
    They both seem way too small to use to draw with, more for editing purposes in my eyes but I've never used one so I'm not sure how much active space is needed.

You have the 12x19? Hmm almost more worth it to toss in the extra couple hundred for something actually large enough to draw on hey?
    TinyPony : 6x BM : Dreamweaver
  • vogun
    edited February 2009
    It's finally finished. I hope it's worth the long wait. Find it here at:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=180692
    Hopefully a mod will now unsticky this thread.

I redesigned the Fairy dress a little bit and I hope you like the new cut and that I've captured your character adequately.

Laters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I thought Andracil said she unstickied this.
    Guess she lied to us.
    EDIT: Nvm, guess they unsticked it.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh